💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Melanie Martinez - K-12 Album (Out Now)

Rudz Xinc

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

This album has been on my repeat list since it leaked.

So good for real.

The film quality on youtube kinda sucks. Even if it's 720p. It's still so pixilated.

Look at those clowns

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
14 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

This album has been on my repeat list since it leaked.

So good for real.

The film quality on youtube kinda sucks. Even if it's 720p. It's still so pixilated.

I can view it in 1080p but it's still not the best. I've also bought the digital download too which is oddly not very good quality either :confused:   

Nothing will ever beat seeing it in the theatre tonight though :sara:  I'm a lucky boy :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I’m glad that I watched the movie without knowing any of the songs, because the album is pretty much Cry Baby 2.0 (not a bad thing btw), so the visuals help a lot. Overall I like it, it’s cute :hor:

III

moonboywow
5 minutes ago, dllcll said:

I’m glad that I watched the movie without knowing any of the songs, because the album is pretty much Cry Baby 2.0 (not a bad thing btw), so the visuals help a lot. Overall I like it, it’s cute :hor:

I wouldn't say its crybaby 2.0. 

K-12 is much more relatable 

RickMonster98

The visuals were STUNNING, I liked it so much. The album is so great, some songs are definitely growers and I'll need more listens. 

For now my "K-12" chart is: 

High School Sweethearts 

Nurse's Office

Strawberry Shortcake 

Orange Juice 

Detention

The Principal 

Show & Tell

Lunchbox Friends 

Recess 

Drama Club

Wheels on the Bus

Teacher's Pet 

Class Fight

SpiritBunny

I enjoy every song except Class Fight. It has her worst chorus and it's so damn repetitive. 

Iconic album slay me once again queen. Also, she looks so god damn gorgeous in the Detention dance scene I was honestly gagging.

ANTI WP

Very impressive album 

She talked about many real issues 

Better than her debut album ( My fing opinion ) 

The shots in the move is impressive as f 

Bille stans and haters can choke and seethe :triggered: 

geopang

Cry Baby >>>>>

but it’s still a solid album. I haven’t seen the film yet, so I think i’ll like it more once it’s all out into context.

Diamonster
3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

The songs for sure sound 100 times better when you’re watching the film or listening to them on stereo

3 hours ago, Helxig said:

I feel like the songs are so much more impactful when you're watching them in the film!

I don’t know, I went watch the movie in the theater yesterday, and kinda hoped maybe the songs would feel different, and still found some songs boring and forgettable, I loved the movie though, it was amazing, the aesthetics were orgasmic 

50 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

I wouldn't say its crybaby 2.0. 

K-12 is much more relatable 

I was talking about the production and sound but yeah

III

Luv u Sum

I enjoy a majority of the album. It's a nice follow up to cry baby. The one thing I really cant understand is why she would put those awful vocal effects in the song. Especially the chorus for Lunchbox Friends... it just ruins the song. 

Also it was quite the stretch to refer to this as a "feature film" it's just a visual album with some really choppy dialogue interludes that try to piece together a really messy and nonexistent plot. I was really disappointed in the movie 

SILENT HILL

I really like most of the album! Some songs that I didn’t like a lot are already growing on me after just a couple of listens! I’m gonna watch the film this weekend cuz she clearly worked hard on it, and I want to show my support. 

Rudz Xinc
1 hour ago, Luv u Sum said:

I enjoy a majority of the album. It's a nice follow up to cry baby. The one thing I really cant understand is why she would put those awful vocal effects in the song. Especially the chorus for Lunchbox Friends... it just ruins the song. 

Also it was quite the stretch to refer to this as a "feature film" it's just a visual album with some really choppy dialogue interludes that try to piece together a really messy and nonexistent plot. I was really disappointed in the movie 

Yeah. That's the only negative thing about the movie. It feels like a couple of music videos combined together to become a feature film. That's why the plot is so messy.

Look at those clowns

Diamonster
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Yeah. That's the only negative thing about the movie. It feels like a couple of music videos combined together to become a feature film. That's why the plot is so messy.

Yeah my friend and I said the same thing yesterday when we came out of the theater, it’s better to go in and watch expecting a long music video rather than a movie, like the part where uh... high school sweethearts comes in is very unprompted I found, same for strawberry shortcake 

Archived