💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Melanie Martinez - K-12 Album (Out Now)

Rudz Xinc

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Candy Gaga said:

Did she just stole the instrumental from the incredible Marry Me by Emilie Autumn for her wack song Nurse's Office and thought no one will notice 

I'm sure you brought that up just to have a reason to criticize her, but remember that artists can sample other songs and it's fine as long as credited accordingly.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

Ok I'm mostly done only have 3 songs left. Tbh most of the songs sound the same. I'm probably in the minority but I found Crybaby to be more innovative and memorable...

alextruper17
7 hours ago, Beytwice said:

not out in romania 

Dragostea din tei

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Morphine Prince

Wheels on the Bus, Teacher’s Pet, High School Sweethearts, only songs I liked. 

Everything else was bad or forgettable. 

Her lyrics are good but meh, not into it. 

Cry Baby is a better album for sure. 

Rudz Xinc

After finished the film.

Nurse's Office, Strawberry Shortcake, High school Sweetheart, Drama Club, The Principal are my top 5.

Look at those clowns

The film's storyline is all over the place and hard to follow at times, but I live for everything else about it. The music, which is what matters most to me, is AMAZING. Overall, Melanie really did that. Glad to see she's finally back! The wait was totally worth it in my opinion.

Candy Gaga
9 hours ago, Allan said:

I'm sure you brought that up just to have a reason to criticize her, but remember that artists can sample other songs and it's fine as long as credited accordingly.

I was listening to the snippets so I can get myself excited for her album till I found her song a copy from another non mainstream artist just like many cases. And Emilie doesn't give a damn about mainstream so I'm sure she's not credited 

I have no reason to hate on her

Helxig
13 hours ago, Candy Gaga said:

Did she just stole the instrumental from the incredible Marry Me by Emilie Autumn for her wack song Nurse's Office and thought no one will notice 

I'm pretty sure that is actually just a classical piece which is public domain, which they both sampled.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig
6 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Ok I'm mostly done only have 3 songs left. Tbh most of the songs sound the same. I'm probably in the minority but I found Crybaby to be more innovative and memorable...

I feel like the songs are so much more impactful when you're watching them in the film!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Candy Gaga
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm pretty sure that is actually just a classical piece which is public domain, which they both sampled.

Emilie creates her own music for her musicals but anyway hope this album is successful for Melanie and her fans. 

ZiggyZiggs

The songs for sure sound 100 times better when you’re watching the film or listening to them on stereo

NoPaperGangsta

THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD I LOVE ALL OF THE TRACKS :giveup:

The principal, strawberry shortcake, class fight, highschool sweethearts....

Ew.

Archived