2 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

I would say good riddance and have a nice life bitch

Girl who the hell hurt you

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CherryPie

That might be all to the good. She would think about her behaviour and come back as a better human being 

It's kinda sad that it seems like the world just threw her away like a used condom, only needed for that short momentary pleasure. If she made more respectable music, she would've been taken more seriously. 

She made bops tho (but ha personality sucks) :rip:

sweet but psycho 🔪

CherryPie

That might be all to the good. She would think about her behaviour and come back as a better human being 

Ladey Gaygay
3 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

She did with her homophobia tbh.

what homophobia exactly?

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Chromaticunt
1 minute ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

what homophobia exactly?

Type 'Nicki Minaj homophobia' into your search engine of choice and have a wonderful day. :vegas:

Luna Lovegood

She deleted the tweet lmaooo

luna’s advocate

5 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

NNNN SHE DID :sharon:

I'm gonna scream at this bitch

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

FlopSlurper
2 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

well it sounded too good to be true 

giphy.gif

StrawberryBlond

I'll believe it when I see it. She's way too egocentric to just quit after 4 albums and especially when a new girl has come in and shook up the game. It just makes it seem like she quit because her album failed and she isn't the #1 rap girl anymore and I don't think the Nicki we all know has that kinda defeatist attitude. I'm calling a PR stunt to make her fans miss her and beg her not to go. She might want them to appreciate what they have and it'll lead to a comeback or something. Maybe she's been advised to take some time out because her publicity is so bad right now as well. In her current mental state, I wouldn't advise her to be in the public eye at all.

This has been some week for music. All these new album and single releases and Nicki now announces she's retiring. Maybe they're all competing with each other to be the most talked about in this very crowded schedule?

She is the Queen of Rap, so this is just tragic. i'm so sad about this, and hope this is a lie.

I miss her already

nicki minaj crying GIF

Archived