celeb

Nicki Minaj Retires

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

Doubt it, and I do look forward to her new music - I genuinely liked Megatron... not as much as Chun Li but you can't expect every song of hers to be a Chun Li... I hope there is a Chun Li level bop on the new album tho :excited2:

Musicisfreedom
6 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Doubt it, and I do look forward to her new music - I genuinely liked Megatron... not as much as Chun Li but you can't expect every song of hers to be a Chun Li... I hope there is a Chun Li level bop on the new album tho :excited2:

Queen was such a good album! Chun-Li, Good form, Ganja Burn, Hard white etc

Bitch I'm Madonna

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Queen was such a good album! Chun-Li, Good form, Ganja Burn, Hard white etc

Yaaaaaas... I believe it was Todd In the Shadows who said it, and I do agree that despite all the mess, Queen is probably Nicki's best musical effort, and that she's only gotten better overtime - when she puts her mind to it, she can put together really great music, and I'm hopeful her new project will continue on that trajectory :party:

10 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

All artists say this when their projects aren't doing well and they wanna "focus on other things" and then are back in a few months...

No shade...Nicki is too egotistical to "retire" and let some other female rapper like Cardi take her spotlight 

:interestinga:

10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Is this like when Katy said she will take on a long hiatus and go back to school for awhile? :poot:

@TimisaMonster

@RAMROD

my thoughts exactly

For me it is not a big loss :teehee: at the end how many songs can you make about your butt and how much money you make and that you are a pro

Andreu
2 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Yaaaaaas... I believe it was Todd In the Shadows who said it, and I do agree that despite all the mess, Queen is probably Nicki's best musical effort, and that she's only gotten better overtime - when she puts her mind to it, she can put together really great music, and I'm hopeful her new project will continue on that trajectory :party:

i totally agree, when it was released it was hard for me to enjoy the album  withh all the mess, even as a nicki. But after getting interested again in the album I loved it so much.

Nicki Minaj retiring probably means she won't be a feature on someone's song every 2 weeks.. She will for sure release something next year. 

Chromaticunt

I would say good riddance and have a nice life bitch, but we all know she'll be like "guyz my new album Queen: Roman Holiday Friday Pink Barbie Reloaded is out next week, make sure you buy it f@gs" in a few months.

Archived