Nicki Minaj Retires

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Britney Jean1
1 hour ago, Saint Gaga said:

Now we need Drake,Camila,Shawn,Post Malone & Cardi B to do the same.The music world will be So much better without all these untalented trashs

Bllie eilish too

Slim

Economy

Justin Bieber said the same sh*t years ago and came back in less than 6 months :coffee:

ill believe she actually retires when i see her not releasing for 4-5 years or more

2 hours ago, Saint Gaga said:

Now we need Drake,Camila,Shawn,Post Malone & Cardi B to do the same.The music world will be So much better without all these untalented trashs

and the Chainsmokers

ice heard one side from above

Wish I could do a SHOOK & SAD reaction.

Nobody should be celebrating this either because Gaga hinted this during the Joanne era and shook the entire fanbase.

Ladey Gaygay
2 hours ago, Talenti said:

Y’all swear you don’t like this women and say she’s irrelevant, but continue to post and hate about her...? Madness luv, lit rally madness. Her new album better be good because if it isn’t this marketing scheme is a terrible idea. 

But didnt you hear luv, if you aren't Gaga or Cart you deserve the worst things that can happen to you

Its mafematics luv xx

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

She always wanted a family and kids and talks about it in her songs so I think this is a legit reason but retire? Maybe say it’s a hiatus or something, cause i’m sure she will come back at some time. Wish her the best tho! 

Itsbrenda

What is she retiring from? Didn’t she retire from ‘music’ a long time ago? 

..she is tweeting for attention and to get headlines 

Sneaky Oliver

Imagine announcing your retirement by a tweet full of emojis :bradley: how tragic 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

holy scheisse

I feel like she's literally been so uninspired and her music has not said anything substantial aside from talking bout her sex life and how amazing of a rapper she is lol I hope her comeback album once she announces coming out of retirement is of substance. 

Don't get me wrong though I love a lot of her music. It's fun. But it's kinda meaningless... 

Archived