celeb

Nicki Minaj Retires

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyyMetalVenuss

even if she ends up coming back, i hope she can start her family soon! nicki’s 36, now’s the time to start having babies before you start having complications due to age. good luck to her :kara:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

The Bling
33 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

But if she has retired, its time to rejoice :tony:    I hope she finds peace rather than being as bitter as she has been as of late

Ain't it brave coming from you :bradley:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

LMAO it's like a comic book death, all these people saying they're retiring from music (Ed Sheeran, etc.) will be back soon. It's pure marketing so they can sell more records and tickets.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

nodandsmile

LOL she's lying. She'll probably be back really back. She annoys me sometimes but I love her music so I hope I'm right!

PartySick
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

All artists say this when their projects aren't doing well and they wanna "focus on other things" and then are back in a few months...

No shade...Nicki is too egotistical to "retire" and let some other female rapper like Cardi take her spotlight 

:interestinga:

Let her take her spotlight? As if she didn't do that a long time ago? :giggle:

I have such an irrational dislike of Nicki :toofunny: I used to stan her but her image in my mind went from "bad bitch doing herself and staying true" to...idk, an accessory to pop stars that comes across as way too full of herself :rip: I mean, you can't strut when you're only currently known for being featured on 300 songs. Literally, I think it's about 300 now :rip:

If this is legit, I wish her the best and hope she brings back that genuine, loveable attitude when she returns :firega:

🖤

PartySick
13 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

even if she ends up coming back, i hope she can start her family soon! nicki’s 36, now’s the time to start having babies before you start having complications due to age. good luck to her :kara:

Got me thinking about the meltdowns people will have when Gaga settles down for a few decades :sharon:

🖤

053Timo
1 hour ago, Saint Gaga said:

Now we need Drake,Camila,Shawn,Post Malone & Cardi B to do the same.The music world will be So much better without all these untalented trashs

Not Shawn!

Archived