💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga's the 5th Best Dressed Star of 2019 (PEOPLE)

Hebi

Featured Posts

The list of 11 celebrities is headed by The Millenial Muse: Zendaya (4), The Queen of Glamour: Jennifer Lopez (3), The Designer Darling: Céline Dion (2) and The Best Dressed Couple: Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas (1)

The Showstopper: Lady Gaga (5)

«No one knows how to make an entrance better than Gaga, and 2019 was proof. The Star Is Born actress, 33, kicked off awards season at the Golden Globes in a custom Valentino gown that she accessorized with $5 million worth of Tiffany & Co. diamonds and dyed her hair periwinkle to match. A few months later at the Met Gala, her arrival was the biggest fashion performance of the year and caused a social media frenzy.» - People Magazine

gaga.jpg?w=768

https://people.com/style/people-best-dressed-list-2019/

I thought #1 was Nekci Petty :spin:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JazzGa

I agree with the list! Although I don't get what all the hype is about Zendaya and she is more of a Gen  Z darling than a millennial, they sure do love ha. Personally I thought her MET Gala costume was one of the cheesiest and costumiest.

Celine definitely deserves that recognition this year, she's been the driving force behind fashion press. I forsee her getting the CFDA influencer award next year for sure!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Magneto
25 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Kween of Showstopping :vegas:

tumblr_mvemhfJEil1qlycwjo1_r1_400.gif

She looks like a Tiktok influencer trying to do the woah:ladyhaha:

Free my mind

Franch Toast

And people like to rag on her stylists, makeup artist, and hair stylist.....

She/Her/Hers

Suspiria

Other than Met Gala and a couple of paparazzi looks, her looks all kinda sucked this year:rip: the award season looks ranged from disappointingly basic to just literal bags made of rags.

2018 was far, far superior. The premiere looks blew award season out the water.

RenegAde
13 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Other than Met Gala and a couple of paparazzi looks, her looks all kinda sucked this year:rip: the award season looks ranged from disappointingly basic to just literal bags made of rags.

Omg you are so mistaken, it's alarming:bye:

AlexanderMagno
13 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I completely agree. #5 is actually really good, late 2018 was her true slayage.

Gaga changes her style a lot, so she ends up having a good hand of highs and a few mehs.

RenegAde

No5???Gaga has been the fashion headline of every major red carpet this year , in summary, this list is stupid 

Archived