Billie Eilish for ELLE

whocares

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
28 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Her and her brother made probably the most interesting sounds and melodies we've heard for years. sadly you're tied to the commercial standards you already know and definitely don't even pay attention to the lyrics. I know we all got different tastes but saying her music is not interesting makes you sadly sound ridiculous

Her persona to me makes her not interesting. What i will say is that the production is dope... Bad Guy's instrumental is really really dope. But her voice is really bad... and ruins the song. It lacks power, emotion and tone. Its why people say she is whispering lmao... 

The fact you are trying to read my music taste just because I don't like Billie and you do is ridiculous and delusional... its like describing a novel based on one paragraph :awkney:

End Racism Now

whocares
5 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

@xoxo Craig omg people have been coming for you for six hours :air: 

Now imagine letting people know that you dislike an artist for six hours. I went outside. I ate my lunch. I cleaned up my backyard. And he’s still here:awkney:

Luke78619
15 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

Now imagine letting people know that you dislike an artist for six hours. I went outside. I ate my lunch. I cleaned up my backyard. And he’s still here:awkney:

I mean, if people were still responding to my initial comment, I’m sure I would respond to them even if it was hours later :green:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RahrahWitch

The grey coat look is probably the first look of hers I've liked. These photos are great and do her style well unlike a certain other cover who shall go unnamed :nails:

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

So jealous of her smile :neyde:

It's truly contagious :triggered:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Just saw her live on monday and she is fcking SERVING. Not only talented but a sweet person that cares a lot about her fans. She has such a nice connection with the public, she is really raw and honest and nowadays that’s a lot. Love her. 

Catnikko
11 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Does she show any emotion at all? :awkney:

She shows as much emotion as you do in your PP :laughga: find me a professional shoot from the fame era with Gaga giving a cheesy smile :toofunny: 

edit: this is a direct response to your post on the first page idk about how many people you've had respond :air: 

lost in limbo

some of y'alls obsession with hating on any female artists online is quite sad

Spoiler

but I mean if you were on Church of Pop you'd know just how cute Miss Craig is so no suprises :ph34r:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

People REALLY want to let their opinion of how they dont like an artist be known to the world.. We get it, you dont like an artist, stop trying to make it like its such an important statement. The world moves on.. your opinion is just as relevant as the person who DOES like the artist. 

Its just really cringy to see how much haters of any kind LOVE to push that hate down others throats and try to get attention for their hate.

Archived