💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish for ELLE

whocares

Featured Posts

whocares

822-D8-F0-B-44-C3-46-CA-AFF6-EE4-C09-DDEF4-FDEF7-C-F8-E8-41-BC-8855-CA72466-AE5-674-F86-F9-FA8-D-4-C5-C-9-E4-D-74-C68633D13-BD7-D1-CF29-4-A9-D-949-A-256304626-F

Respect is an issue when it comes to the discussion of Eilish’s body. She physically yawns when the subject is raised. Her style—over-size shorts and shirts—is subject to memes. Feminists theorize that she’s desexualizing herself; parents thank her for covering up because, in turn, so do their daughters. “You’re missing the point!” she cries. “The point is not: Hey, let’s go slut-shame all these girls for not dressing like Billie Eilish. It makes me mad. I have to wear a big shirt for you not to feel uncomfortable about my boobs!" Before a show in Nashville in June, she climbed off the bus in a tank top to greet fans outside. Someone took a picture of her. "My boobs were trending on Twitter!" she shrieks. "At number one! What is that?! Every outlet wrote about my boobs!" She's a minor, and even CNN wrote a story about Eilish's boobs.

A few months from now, Eilish will be 18. “I’m gonna be a woman. I wanna show my body. What if I wanna make a video where I wanna look desirable?” she asks before covering her tracks. “Not a ****o! But I know it would be a huge thing,” Eilish protests. “I know people will say, ‘I’ve lost all respect for her.’ ” There was once a comment beneath a video of hers that’s stuck with Eilish. It said: “Tomboys always end up being the biggest whores.” She was wearing big shorts and a big T-shirt, but her crime was in slightly grazing her boobs with the back of her hand by accident. “I can’t win!” she howls. And she howls like a really happy kid.

https://www.elle.com/culture/a28872999/billie-eilish-interview-october-2019-elle-cover/

Spoiler

She makes feel excited about Pop music again. It all feels like when I was a teen in High School and Gaga was taking over the world. I can’t wait to see what’s next for her career.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Does she show any emotion at all? :awkney:

Her face is as dead as her singing :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

xoxo Craig
Just now, RudzXinc said:

Tea, definition of boring :vegas:

End Racism Now

Britney Jean1
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

she is so overrated. I'm waiting for the "whispering on songs" trend to be over!!

Slim

whocares
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

5 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

B66-B27-DB-A371-493-C-8-D5-A-0-E2-F87-AE

Are you two satisfied now?

lordgagx
5 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I dont care what people say

She is the first REALLY interesting female popstar since Gaga