Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish for ELLE

whocares

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I dont like Ava Max either, so dont get me started on her :madge:  

People are saying she is the future of pop and she is really interesting and I am still trying to work out why :awkney:  At least Gaga could sing back then, and changed up every performance. The Viva La Vida performance is what inspired Lorde... there is just no comparison between Gaga and her

Gaga wasn’t that good of a singer in the early years either, dude. I remember looking at her live performances back in 2009 and thinking she sucked, especially if it was Paprazzi. 10 years later and looking back with adult eyes and ears I still think the same way. She’s come very far since then.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Gaga wasn’t that good of a singer in the early years either, dude. I remember looking at her live performances back in 2009 and thinking she sucked, especially if it was Paprazzi. 10 years later and looking back with adult eyes and ears I still think the same way. She’s come very far since then.

Yeah nah this isn't true. What I will give you is her vocals have very much improved... but they were still amazing when she debuted.

To say that "she wasn't very good" when she debuted is wrong. Especially cause she vocally sounded better than others who debuted ala Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Rihanna

End Racism Now

Giorno Giovanna
2 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

I dont care what people say

She is the first REALLY interesting female popstar since Gaga

Lorde would like to have a word with you

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Love the excerpt regarding her image.

Also, this is infinitely better than the V-Magazine cover.

3 points in and ready for more

19 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I'd say she's definitely improved since a decade ago, but I disagree in that she was nowhere near bad. She had a decent technique and a powerful voice, albeit with a different timbre and not as much control. Her worst vocal performances then were still above-par, and people still took notice.

3 points in and ready for more

whocares
40 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yeah nah this isn't true. What I will give you is her vocals have very much improved... but they were still amazing when she debuted.

To say that "she wasn't very good" when she debuted is wrong. Especially cause she vocally sounded better than others who debuted ala Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Rihanna

To say that Billie is not a good singer is ALSO wrong. Because she can clearly sing. Congratulations on managing to make this whole thread about yourself. 

3 hours ago, scarlxrd said:

This is a 17 year old girl. We don’t even know what’s she’s going to be later in the future. And if you want the bubble gum pop sh*t, go stan Ava Max.

It's like u gotta pick between a rotten pear and a 2 weeks old pizza that stayed in your small narrow fridge and now smells like chocolate cheesecake & fries. The bar is so low nowadays.

But again art is all a matter of opinion, and anyone who enjoys Billie, good for you :golfclap: I'm not hating on you

42 minutes ago, Miel said:

Gaga wasn’t that good of a singer in the early years either, dude.

:awkney:

42 minutes ago, Miel said:

I remember looking at her live performances back in 2009 and thinking she sucked, especially if it was Paprazzi.

tenor.gif

43 minutes ago, Miel said:

10 years later and looking back with adult eyes and ears I still think the same way.

source.gif

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Does she show any emotion at all? :awkney:

Yes shes smiling on the cover...can't you tell?

:interestinga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yes shes smiling on the cover...can't you tell?

:interestinga:

So jealous of her smile :neyde:

End Racism Now

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

With Billie... she looks so bored and gives off this idgaf attitude about anything. That includes her music. Because she looks bored, she makes me bored just by looking at her. Her music isnt interesting and her music videos aren't interesting either.

Her and her brother made probably the most interesting sounds and melodies we've heard for years. sadly you're tied to the commercial standards you already know and definitely don't even pay attention to the lyrics. I know we all got different tastes but saying her music is not interesting makes you sadly sound ridiculous

Archived