Billie Eilish for ELLE

whocares

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Y’all sound like people who asked why gaga was successful :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Morphine Prince
19 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I dont care what people say

She is the first REALLY interesting female popstar since Gaga

The haters come into every thread to post the SAME things. Reminds me exactly of the people who would call Gaga “weird” in a negative tone no matter what she did back in 2009-2011. 

Imagine living that way :rip:

THIS is a cover. Not like the V Magazine one. 

xoxo Craig
23 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Y’all sound like people who asked why gaga was successful :selena:

At least Gaga was interesting in 2008/9

The way Gaga changed each performance and her whole persona of The Fame was interesting and intriguing. She literally bled on stage (fake blood but still). She cared about her art and she put on a show every single time. She didnt ever look bored while she was in her peak. Even her magazine overs were way more interesting.  

With Billie... she looks so bored and gives off this idgaf attitude about anything. That includes her music. Because she looks bored, she makes me bored just by looking at her. Her music isnt interesting and her music videos aren't interesting either. Just cause she has glowing eyes or black tears from her eyes does not make her interesting.  

Can't believe people are comparing her to Gaga 

:saladga:

End Racism Now

Morphine Prince
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

The way Gaga changed each performance and her whole persona of The Fame was interesting and intriguing. She literally bled on stage (fake blood but still). She cared about her art and she put on a show every single time. She didnt ever look bored while she was in her peak. Even her magazine overs were way more interesting.  

With Billie... she looks so bored and gives off this idgaf attitude about anything. That includes her music. Because she looks bored, she makes me bored just by looking at her. Her music isnt interesting and her music videos aren't interesting either. Just cause she bas glowing eyes or black tears from her eyes does not make her interesting.  

Clearly you are in the minority. Too bad! The rest of us are living for her. Thank God she blew up! Keeping me fed while I wait for Gaga. 

Thomas P
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

With Billie... she looks so bored and gives off this idgaf attitude about anything. That includes her music. Because she looks bored, she makes me bored just by looking at her. Her music isnt interesting and her music videos aren't interesting either. Just cause she bas glowing eyes or black tears from her eyes does not make her interesting.  

What’s funny is that this sounds like an opinion...

i, and millions of others, find her unbelievably interesting. She serves quality music and videos, and they just may not be to your taste :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

BleepBloop
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Can't believe you're still crawling up Gaga's *ss, Craig. Your opinions are always so embarassing..:awkney:

And  I don't even like Billie

Morphine Prince

Billie Eilish is the best thing to happen to Pop music since Gaga imo. 

Haven’t been this obsessed with an artist since Gaga. 

She is everything I like in terms of music, videos, aesthetic, social commentary, etc. 

And she’s changed. Her EP visuals and sound are different than this album. I’m expecting her to change it up for her next album. 

Ladey Gaygay
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Craig hop off of Gaga's c*ck its not going to make LG6 come any faster

giphy.gif

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

ArtGagaPop

The haters in here :bradley:

I'm only a modest fan but she is the best thing in pop for years now. Bad guy song of the year and the album, album of the year :applause:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Craig hop off of Gaga's c*ck its not going to make LG6 come any faster

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Can't believe you're still crawling up Gaga's *ss, Craig. Your opinions are always so embarassing..:awkney:

And  I don't even like Billie

Whats embarrassing is these types of comments lmao :awkney:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

What’s funny is that this sounds like an opinion...

i, and millions of others, find her unbelievably interesting. She serves quality music and videos, and they just may not be to your taste :lolly:

And this, too, sounds like an opinion  :lolly:

End Racism Now

whocares
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Your argument can be used against you. You and I found Gaga interesting back then. Most people didn’t. Most people thought she was untalented. Gaga still feels like she has to prove herself.

This is a 17 year old girl. We don’t even know what’s she’s going to be later in the future. And if you want the bubble gum pop sh*t, go stan Ava Max. I heard she’s set to be the next Gaga.

Archived