💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga teaching a fan how to play You and I at Enigma

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I didn't know this happened :bradley:

up until 1:30 she was telling the fan which chords to play. I would've just flopped if it was me :bradley:

gagaschickens

oh i would have freaked out so much if that was me, I wouldn't be able to use my hands:bradley:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

seashellbabe

That fan is one of my best friends, her name is Lou, she was visiting from Australia. This was the greatest day of her life and I still am so happy it came true for her :vegas:

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

derpmonster

I daydream about getting to sing with her literally all the f*cking time I'd pee

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Clumsy Monster
3 hours ago, seashellbabe said:

That fan is one of my best friends, her name is Lou, she was visiting from Australia. This was the greatest day of her life and I still am so happy it came true for her :vegas:

I'm so happy for her. Plus as the OT has said, I would've messed the f up:ladyhaha:

Spoiler

Also, hi :stalkga:

Franch Toast

My favorite part is when Jonny (I think it's Jonny) tries to pull Lou off stage, and Gaga wraps her arm around her and gives Jonny a dirty look and then says, "I didn't mean to kick her off the stage!" 

My second favorite part is when Lou tries to correct Gaga about which cord to play. 

My third favorite part is when Gaga dirty dances behind Lou, then sits down and asks her how old she is, relieved that she's an adult and not a minor. 

How many musicians would let a fan come up and play with them like that?

She/Her/Hers

Woolfsmck
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

I didn't know this happened :bradley:

up until 1:30 she was telling the fan which chords to play. I would've just flopped if it was me :bradley:

Gets me all twitchy when wears those kinds of costumes

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

JazzGa

Omg fasfkjdshsoeifidkfjsddh dsks dslaefaefoijsefhrh a dream, literally a dream :giveup:

She looks so cute up there in her spangly sparkly leotard matching Gaga. Looks like she's meant to be part of the show! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived