Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lashawn Daniels, co-writer of 'Telephone' Died

Akiki

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Someone made a thread about this yesterday, however rest in peace Lashawn Daniels, my deepest condolences for his family and loved ones. :heart:

12 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

He's so much more than "telephone co-writer". At least include his name in the title. 

This. The disrespect.

Hope Gaga speaks out about this.

angels forever, forever angels

TimisaMonster

Omg I remember also seeing him on Tamar Braxtons show and going on vacations together...this is so sad 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

6 hours ago, Borislshere said:

He's so much more than "telephone co-writer". At least include his name in the title. 

5 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

This. The disrespect.

Hope Gaga speaks out about this.

2 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

This thread title is so disrespectful :saladga:

If it weren't for the title, I wouldn't even have opened the thread since his name was unknown to me, and probably to many others

Use some common sense, people

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Borislshere
1 hour ago, Sam98 said:

If it weren't for the title, I wouldn't even have opened the thread since his name was unknown to me, and probably to many others

That sounds like a you problem. Could’ve easily included that he co-wrote telephone in the OP for those who didn’t know who he was. 

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

That sounds like a you problem. Could’ve easily included that he co-wrote telephone in the OP for those who didn’t know who he was. 

Perhaps the OP didn't mean to be disrespectful. :shrug: People shouldn't jump to conclusions over something that was most probably an innocent mistake. 

5 hours ago, Sam98 said:

Use some common sense, people

Thank you! I didnt mean to disrespect him.

But It was the first thing that come to mind that everyone would "understand". If I saw Lashawn Daniels I wouldnt have known. 

I originally had more about him written but I tought it would be unecessary since the Link already talks about his body of work.

4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Perhaps the OP didn't mean to be disrespectful. :shrug: People shouldn't jump to conclusions over something that was most probably an innocent mistake. 

In their heads I was thinking "This guy is dead. Im going to make a disrespectful thread about him to celebrate".

It's stupid to think I did it to diminish is body of work. To me he is a co-writer of telephone and many other songs.  it's a fact .

If I had written "Lashawn Daniel dead' many wouldn't even  bother to know who he was. 

Archived