💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

New Pokémon discovered in Galar thread

Hebi

Featured Posts

Now meet Sirfetch'd, Farfetch'd evolution (which it seems more like a Galar version)

1200px-Sirfetch'd.png

9_18_sirfetchd_3.png

welcome to the list

are you going to buy the game after this?

pokemon_galar_grookey.pngpokemon_galar_scorbunny.pngpokemon_galar_sobble.pngpokemon_galar_zacian.pngpokemon_galar_zamazenta.pngpokemon_galar_gossifleur.pngpokemon_galar_eldegoss.pngpokemon_galar_wooloo.pngpokemon_galar_corviknight.pngpokemon_galar_drednaw.pngpokemon_galar_alcremie.pngpokemon_galar_yamper.pngpokemon_galar_rolycoly.pngpokemon_galar_duraludon.pngpokemon_galar_weezing.pngpokemon_galar_zigzagoon.pngpokemon_galar_linoone.pngpokemon_galar_obstagoon.pngpokemon_galar_morpeko.pngpokemon_galar_cramorant.pngpokemon_galar_polteageist.png

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never been one of those people who bashes new Pokemon for the sake of it, but my God almost everything they've revealed for these new games so far looks so utterly... DeviantArt.

Ugly and unimpactful and amateur. 

Zander
2 minutes ago, Eggs said:

I've never been one of those people who bashes new Pokemon for the sake of it, but my God almost everything they've revealed for these new games so far looks so utterly... DeviantArt.

Ugly and unimpactful and amateur. 

Am I right in thinking 

latest?cb=20130722043537

is your favourite pokemon? 

3 minutes ago, Zander said:

Am I right in thinking 

latest?cb=20130722043537

is your favourite pokemon? 

No! I'm not a genwunner at all, in fact I think the general trend for Pokemon is that the designs and concepts have been getting with each new batch! It's just this latest bunch that are leaving me completely underwhelmed 

EDIT: Oh My God I'm such an idiot, I just got the joke :selena::selena::selena:

i like them

everything after the mess with the sketch quality ultrabeasts is a fine pokemon for me...

i mean, look at this

800.png

straight out of Ben 10:sis:

ice heard one side from above

Flippy

Yaaaaaas! :legend:

I can't wait for it!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Awakened M

According to some "leaks", Cramorant has a pretty funny dynamax move that features Pikachu. :laughga:

Were they trying to tease Eeveevolutions in that trailer?:gum:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

btw Pokemon is the lady gaga of games

fans : we want a pop album

gaga : i hear you, here's italian gravy!

fans: we want eeveelutions and cool looking new pokemon

gamefreak : cooking curry with friends? why of course!!!

Tom Nook

My hype for this game is so weird :spin: like I was pretty meh about it especially with Dexit, the graphics, reusing the wire frames and npc movements from Gen VII, but the new Pokémon have actually gotten me pretty interested :excited2:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LeJudas
1 minute ago, BBhomemaker said:

Is polTEAgeist's story based on an old ghey who died after an expose on twitter?

SHANE just called sis. He stole your idea for his next video series

2 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Is polTEAgeist's story based on an old ghey who died after an expose on twitter?

he's the dead spirit of a certain ARTPOP act 2 song...

Archived