💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

NPR: Gaga & Lana future R&R Hall of Fame inductees

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

The National Public Radio of the United States named Gaga and Lana Del Rey as artists that should be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in the Future.

On NFR! Del Rey is at her most instantly compelling, a pro asserting her future spot in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, as her closest peer and rival Stefani Germanotta did with her turn in A Star is Born. Words like "classic" and "greatest" adhere to her now; she writes songs that use them unironically. 

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/04/757545360/lana-del-rey-lives-in-americas-messy-subconscious?t=1567637123844

FATCAT

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

NOW GIVE US THE ROCK ALBUM WE KNOW YOU CAN MAKE GAGA

Purr more, hiss less.

YourWhiskyMouth

Artists can’t be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame until 25 years after their first commercial album release :poot:

The Bad Romance MV orbit dress is there tho :vegas:

a39f480959aea91afdb87e27dc61c312.jpg

The Fame

Pretty sure Gaga is already in it? Theres a black and white photo of her with slicked back, short blond hair and a big necklace that I think was used...?? If not then wtf am I remembering.:flop:

Supersonic
20 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Artists can’t be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame until 25 years after their first commercial album release :poot:

That's why they said "future", which is also the fourth word of the thread title. :poot:

28 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

NOW GIVE US THE ROCK ALBUM WE KNOW YOU CAN MAKE GAGA

she'll rather make weak and dated edm drops with BloodPop for lipgloss commercials :rip:

35 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

so Gaga in 2033 and Lana in 2037

yeah... global warming will kill us first

ice heard one side from above

androiduser

I would love for them both to be included, but I don't see Lana making it, at least not for years and years after she's first eligible.... it took legends like Donna Summer and Nina Simone ages to get inducted.

phantasmas
4 hours ago, androiduser said:

I would love for them both to be included, but I don't see Lana making it, at least not for years and years after she's first eligible.... it took legends like Donna Summer and Nina Simone ages to get inducted.

i think we all know why Donna and Nina were not inducted until years later   :triggered:

Archived