Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Farrah Moan drags Ariana Grande

whocares

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, this came up months ago ! Tbh its not like Farah designed the outfit herself she admitted on her season that she doesn't know how to sew. If anything the designer of the original should be mad.

Can't people just accept inspiration and not automatically say "you copied me". Is it allowed to be inspired by something/someone? And do your own little take on it? Imagine a world where nobody copied nobody. There would be no moonwalking for Michael Jackson that's for sure 

whocares
4 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Can't people just accept inspiration and not automatically say "you copied me". Is it allowed to be inspired by something/someone? And do your own little take on it? Imagine a world where nobody copied nobody. There would be no moonwalking for Michael Jackson that's for sure 

B501180-A-C466-46-C8-9-CC0-A7-BFDFD7396-
139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

LeJudas
2 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Is that Ryland ? :gum: 

Uh oh. Guess the mermaids of Rylantis are gonna sue Ariana and Farrah

Gagaloo911

CLOCKED.

Somebody needed to put Ari in her place and give that bih some humility :applause:

2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Ma'am she asked the designer, you know the one who designed it for farrah to make it to her, which is legal.

If the designer is the one that was upset by this then he has every right, he's the one that designed it after all. Farah did nothing but wear it :air: , it's not like Ariana even copied her look and everything, literally just the dress that she didn't even design.

Meanwhile with forever 21 they took her ENTIRE image + lyrics  just to prove that they were totally copying her image to make profit off of her and that's illegal. 

Wait, I’m confused. The designer isn’t the one who has a problem with forever 21, Ariana is. Like you said, ari just wore it (the idea that they found an ari clone is... something. They look nothing alike). So why does she have a right to be upset and not farrah?

The way I see it, they either both have the right to be upset, or neither of them do. But only ari? That’s some twisted logic right there.

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Wait, I’m confused. The designer isn’t the one who has a problem with forever 21, Ariana is. Like you said, ari just wore it (the idea that they found an ari clone is... something. They look nothing alike). So why does she have a right to be upset and not farrah?

The way I see it, they either both have the right to be upset, or neither of them do. But only ari? That’s some twisted logic right there.

Ari only wore the outfit (which farrah didn't design), not the wig, not the make, not the mannerism, just the outfit, meanwhile forever 21 copied everything to a T + cited her lyrics under that post that was selling stuff (aka using her name to get money) without her permission.

Archived