Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Farrah Moan drags Ariana Grande

whocares

Featured Posts

i don’t really like how she had to make it about queer people. people steal looks from each other all the time in the industry; black white gay straight queer trans etc. “who wore it better” has always been a thing 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling

the looks are different and Farrah didn't invent sparkly leotards byeee

*she switched baristas. ☕️

FlopSlurper
8 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

She does say it on the tweet:huntyga: Then she should’ve said that the designer deserves a cut from those $10M.

I mean she also does say that they paid the designer "A LOT", so I don't get why she's mad :air: 

she wants them to pay her for wearing the same dress they both got from the same designer? :air: 

18 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

it's not like she owns the dress or she designed it? 💀

7 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I mean go off but... the stealing from queers thing was a little too SJW for me lol. To me this whole notion of “she dressed similar to me” thing is lame and always has been. 

Ariana is suing Forever 21 for allegedly copying that same look from her.

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

Ariana is suing Forever 21 for allegedly copying that same look from her.

she isn't suing them for the dress, she's suing them for using her name and image without her permission
that's the same as selling illegal merch.
ariana-grande-lawsuit-forever-21-screens

even the caption is lyrics to her song

beaublue
16 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

For some challenges they have to, but that's DURING the show. The one she's wearing wasn't designed by her, she even says it in her tweet.

The point is Ari is suing Forever 21 for COPYING her yet she COPIED someone else’s look/image (literally sent an image of Farrah to copy it) for the music video that Forever 21 took “inspiration” from.

EDIT: I just saw that other people are telling you the same thing. Over your head I guess lol jk...

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Flew right over your head 😂 The point is Ari is suing Forever 21 for COPYING her yet she COPIED someone else’s look for the music video that Forever 21 took “inspiration” from.

1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

she isn't suing them for the dress, she's suing them for using her name and image without her permission

They didn’t use her name or her image tho, they used her lyrics lol. 

FlopSlurper
Just now, Bio said:

They didn’t use her name or her image tho, they used her lyrics lol. 

how is that not using her image when they have someone posing and dressed exactly like her, and to make it more fitting use her lyrics under the post

beaublue

& she literally sent an image of Farrah to copy her... just like the forever 21 images look like Ari, Ari’s looks like Farrah quite literally. How are you still not getting this? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m out lol

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

& she literally sent an image of Farrah to copy her... just like the forever 21 images look like Ari, Ari’s looks like Farrah quite literally. How are you still not getting this? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m out lol

Ma'am she asked the designer, you know the one who designed it for farrah to make it to her, which is legal.

If the designer is the one that was upset by this then he has every right, he's the one that designed it after all. Farah did nothing but wear it :air: , it's not like Ariana even copied her look and everything, literally just the dress that she didn't even design.

Meanwhile with forever 21 they took her ENTIRE image + lyrics  just to prove that they were totally copying her image to make profit off of her and that's illegal. 

Spartacus

Screenshot-2019-09-04-at-5-58-23-PM.png

Someone stealing from Beyoncé? Now there's a reverse Warholian experience. :derpga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived