Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Grimes feat. i_o - Violence

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

the song grows on you, trust me, on my 2nd listen the vocals were more clear to my ears (for whatever reason) and I enjoyed it much more

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

Songs a bit of a miss for me, there's thing i like about it but it never really goes anywhere.

Video looks cheap (I'm sorry!:bradley:)

Reginald

:party: Pretty good! The video and choreography were excellent. I love seeing Grimes progress as a creative individual.  

I'm lowkey kind of nervous about  a Grimes and Gaga LG6 collab though lol mainly because I've been a Grimes fan for like 6 or 7 years and can't imagine Gaga's voice in a Grimes production at all :sweat: 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Venusoflove

Grimes serving choreo? Im shook! The song is a bop, her voice is so pleasant to the ears. The choreo actually went with the song really well! I missed her :bradley:

Illuminati

It's really good and an entirely different direction from what We Appreciate Power seemed to be pointing to. Love them both

Illuminati
19 minutes ago, Miracle said:

You are in a Lady Gaga forum...

I get what they mean though. You wouldn't normally expect it from Grimes, I know some of the poppier songs on Art Angels were kinda controversial in her fanbase too.

Nikolai Barrow
19 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I get what they mean though. You wouldn't normally expect it from Grimes, I know some of the poppier songs on Art Angels were kinda controversial in her fanbase too.

That would make sense because a lot of her songs have that ethereal quality. That said by miles I prefer her poppier songs like Flesh Without Blood Kill V Maim and We Appreciate power. Hope she does more like them on this album! :excited2:

Nikolai Barrow

Mixed feelings about the song as some part work for me and others don't. That being said I bet imma be listening to it nonstop it's probably a huge grower. I do really appreciate how she experiments with her sound. True artist.

tomsches
2 hours ago, Miracle said:

You are in a Lady Gaga forum...

Thanks for reminding me. Suddenly I like the song much better. :vegas:

**** i really wish i was liking it more :giveup: the only part i really like is “i like it like that i like it like that”. i agree with you all that it’s lacking in structure too

Archived