Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Love/Hate Azealia Banks

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Azaelia is right. Lizzo is talented AF but is being used by ha label to make music that is beneath ha but fits the current agenda :cryga:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Lizzo manage to get a song from 2 years ago to be a #1 yet the ARTPOP reject can’t even release whatever project she has written on her Notes app :lmao:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

I kind of agree, Lizzo feels a little stuck w the "whehuhu! look at me twerking and playing the flute!" but she's doing what she loves, having fun, and feeling success while doing it so :lolly: good for her

Queen Bitch

Who cares what Azealia has to say. She's racist and homophobic, always attacking other more successful people. She's trash. 

LibraOctober98

I won't even name her. I'd rather talk about how great Lizzo is. Happy, thriving, giving the world BOPS that make us feel like we are the sh!t, inspiring self confidence. I have her album on repeat all of the time. In Lizzo we trust! Long live Lizzo! Viva La Lizzo!

Inferno

Honestly......her lack of integrity in her own controversial opinions should be common knowledge by now and invalidate anything she says even if people want to believe in her contrarian attitude. Yet as transparent and absurd as she is, there are still people that f*ck with her and its very.....dumb. No other way for me to express how I feel about that.

Nightwing

Well, there is a fraction of truth there. Coming from her, though, it just sounds bitter and wanting to rain on this girl's parade.

Let her have her 15 minutes; she's not doing anyone any harm.

AdmistTheLight

Azealia Banks being messy and problematic? Her? Miss Azealia? Mama mia!

shook betty cooper GIF by Lili Reinhart

Liberaté mi amor

LordEnigma
38 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Azaelia is right. Lizzo is talented AF but is being used by ha label to make music that is beneath ha but fits the current agenda :cryga:

This is almost every artist. They have to follow strict guidelines at the beginning and once proved successful, get more freedom to do what they want :ohwell:

Inferno
1 minute ago, Nightwing said:

Well, there is a fraction of truth there. Coming from her, though, it just sounds bitter and wanting to rain on this girl's parade.

Let her have her 15 minutes; she's not doing anyone any harm.

Because thats what it absolutely is. Azealia has no real convictions, she uses talking points like that as a means to degrade others success because shes savvy enough in todays culture to know that its a way to cancel people. Period. It worked with Iggy, it worked with Cardi, she tried to make that happen with Nicki but then she got paid and kissed her ass, again, because Azealia has no integrity. Shes pure toxicity.

LaLuna

Azealia clearly has major issues, I'm not even joking. The way she's always trying to start a sh*tstorm is unhealthy.

EDIT: I removed the part about how she should be institutionalized because it wasn't nice of me to say that. But I still think she has issues.

Inferno
44 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

This is incorrect. Shes been releasing music for years, Good As Hell for example is from 2016, most likely recorded in 2015. way before she even got on that hampster wheel of mainstream success. If you watch her old youtube videos from like 10 years ago, match her vibe to today its all the same. Shes definitely heightening her personality now that shes at the center of the public eye for sure, I can see how that can be interpreted as caricature-ish. But its not an inauthentic representation of who she is as a person, its just heightened. As she settles into her fame im sure that will calm back down like....its people like Azealia and Nicki that try to create these narratives about an artist like her being "used" simply to knock them down and make people respect them less. Its a transparent strategy that works in this internet news culture time that we live in because most people wont look beyond the surface of that clickbait title.

Nightwing
4 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Because thats what it absolutely is. Azealia has no real convictions, she uses talking points like that as a means to degrade others success because shes savvy enough in todays culture to know that its a way to cancel people. Period. It worked with Iggy, it worked with Cardi, she tried to make that happen with Nicki but then she got paid and kissed her ass, again, because Azealia has no integrity. Shes pure toxicity.

And the saddest part of this whole thing is that she lets her own talent go to waste because she puts so much effort and energy into dragging people down and creating controversy. If it wasn't for her attitude and overall demeanor, she'd probably be scoring number ones. People were really rooting for her at one point.

Archived