new video

Billie Eilish - all the good girls go to hell

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100

I wasn't hyped at all like I had no idea about it and never saw any teasers so seeing it with no expectations was perfect, I thought it was awesome and love the visuals! Just kept thinking I want Gaga to have great videos again

Morphine Prince

Did anyone notice in the video description the statement about climate change and a call to action? 

whocares
14 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Does she has any song that shows vocal talent and is not pretentious

Lovely, wish you were gay, I love you, etc.. Most musicians are pretentious.. Do you remember the born this way and ARTPOP eras?

kaelergrey

This looks like ARTPOP (guy scene) + Marry The Night = combined together. So many gaga influences :triggered:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Candy Gaga
17 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

Lovely, wish you were gay, I love you, etc.. Most musicians are pretentious.. Do you remember the born this way and ARTPOP eras?

Born This Way is pretentious :triggered:

And don't you think comparing this girl to Gaga is taking it way too far :neyde:

Anyway will listen to the songs you mentioned maybe I'll get her art.

IAmNotHere1997

So cool :applause:

but seeing the way everyone has been steping up their music video game makes me nervous for LG6 era:selena:

He8MyHeart

I liked it but I was waiting for something crazy to happen at the end and nothing did. Hopefully this is a part 1 or intro to something else.

Archived