opinion

CEREMONY || Beyoncé - Lemonade

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Tthen - as much as certain people  try to discredit its impact, no one can deny that it was pretty huge culturally. It marked a major shift from her previous image with its references to black culture. As Hillary Clinton once said: "I got hot sauce in my bag swag"

I cannot.

giphy-1.gif

DiamondKing
Just now, PinkPop said:

PREDICT YOUR TOP 3:

We have left:
6 INCH
ALL NIGHT
FREEDOM

3 All Night

2 6 Inch

1 Freedom

ElectricKing

3. All Night

Overall Score: 8.934783

giphy.gif

Highest: 11 @Blue Madonna @Glittertinks

Lowest: 5 @dllcll

Enzo - I tend to forget this one   should've been the album's closer 
FFFF -  I love the warmness and lightness from this song (sounds like a song I would play on repeat on a spring day), love the melody and the bassline. Overall my second favorite.
Talenti - OVERRATED. If this wins I’m gonna fight everyone the only redeeming thing about this song is when she sings it live. Other than that, Don’t get the love for this song. (Ngl I did cry when I first watched the film and this played it was beautiful teehee)
Twitter - That bridge gets me everytime.

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

Talenti - OVERRATED. If this wins I’m gonna fight everyone the only redeeming thing about this song is when she sings it live. Other than that, Don’t get the love for this song. (Ngl I did cry when I first watched the film and this played it was beautiful teehee)

Isn't this the same comment as for Formation? :selena:

Monster7
9 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

4. Formation

Overall Score: 8.930435

source.gif

Highest: 11 @OG Gaga Stan @GaGaLB @Monster7

Lowest: 2 @KatieJudasGaga4

Special comment: It's peculiar that this has been placed at number 4 yet it was released as the first single and came second in the singles megarate where it competed against 33 other singles.

Enzo - we stan for the most awarded song... oh wait   
DAMN - A certified true bop. It alienates some demographics of the public but the energy, the production and just everything about this songs screams I SLAY and YES BEY, WE ALL SLAY. 
Twitter - This song was a moment. This is literally Beyoncé’s version of Scheiße imo. 

Katiejudasgaga4- "An inspirational song, but i just can't get into it."

Tthen - as much as certain people  try to discredit its impact, no one can deny that it was pretty huge culturally. It marked a major shift from her previous image with its references to black culture. As Hillary Clinton once said: "I got hot sauce in my bag swag"
FFFF - I love the harshness of the beat and actually find it pretty catchy, even thought I wouldn't place it next to my favorites.

Megarate cancelled

upset oprah winfrey GIF

Archived