CEREMONY || Beyoncé - Lemonade

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondKing
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

I'm glad 6 Inch, All Night Daddy Issues are still in.

I hope Formation is next.

This is not a Demi Lovato Megarate :poot:

loathereality
5 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

These results make absolutely no sense to me. :saladga:

well they are all very close to eachother so

ElectricKing

5. Daddy Lessons

Overall Score: 8.76087

giphy.gif

Highest: 11 @FentyGa @Joesuda

Lowest: 6 @GaGaLB

Enzo - I stan for the yee haw
DAMN - This was one of my favorites on my first listen and still is now. Father John Misty's collaboration on Joanne just pales when compared to this one. (Sinner's Prayer still rocks and comes close but Daddy Lessons' still better even just by a bit). The Dixie Chicks' remix just adds more energy to this song but the album track still slays. 
FFFF - It's incredibly catchy and dance-y, a very well-done country song.
Talenti - She actually made me like a country song I never thought it was possible.
Joesuda -  I really love the country influences here, the country bumpkin in me jumped out.
Twitter - This use to be my least favorite but the fact a black A list star like Beyoncé doing a country track was phenomenal and the message.

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

5. Daddy Lessons

Overall Score: 8.76087

giphy.gif

Highest: 11 @FentyGa @Joesuda

Lowest: 6 @GaGaLB

Enzo - I stan for the yee haw
DAMN - This was one of my favorites on my first listen and still is now. Father John Misty's collaboration on Joanne just pales when compared to this one. (Sinner's Prayer still rocks and comes close but Daddy Lessons' still better even just by a bit). The Dixie Chicks' remix just adds more energy to this song but the album track still slays. 
FFFF - It's incredibly catchy and dance-y, a very well-done country song.
Talenti - She actually made me like a country song I never thought it was possible.
Joesuda -  I really love the country influences here, the country bumpkin in me jumped out.
Twitter - This use to be my least favorite but the fact a black A list star like Beyoncé doing a country track was phenomenal and the message.

B6tWDKnIYAAhbBs.jpg

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

This is not a Demi Lovato Megarate :poot:

:air: 

You wanted to say it's not a Lana megarate though*, I don't listen to Debby.

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, dllcll said:

praying that formation won’t be the winner :pray:

Let's join hands girls. We need 6 Inch at #1.

giphy.gif

ElectricKing

4. Formation

Overall Score: 8.930435

source.gif

Highest: 11 @OG Gaga Stan @GaGaLB @Monster7

Lowest: 2 @KatieJudasGaga4

Special comment: It's peculiar that this has been placed at number 4 yet it was released as the first single and came second in the singles megarate where it competed against 33 other singles.

Enzo - we stan for the most awarded song... oh wait   
DAMN - A certified true bop. It alienates some demographics of the public but the energy, the production and just everything about this songs screams I SLAY and YES BEY, WE ALL SLAY. 
Twitter - This song was a moment. This is literally Beyoncé’s version of Scheiße imo. 

Katiejudasgaga4- "An inspirational song, but i just can't get into it."

Tthen - as much as certain people  try to discredit its impact, no one can deny that it was pretty huge culturally. It marked a major shift from her previous image with its references to black culture. As Hillary Clinton once said: "I got hot sauce in my bag swag"
FFFF - I love the harshness of the beat and actually find it pretty catchy, even thought I wouldn't place it next to my favorites.
Talenti -  I remember when this was first released and people went crazy... She screwed up for making it Tidal exclusive but this was EVERYTHING. And then she performed it at the Super Bowl making all the racists FUME. We love to see it! This song and video is amazing and at the end of the day its message is important. BLACK LIVES MATTER

Archived