Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scarlett Johansson on Woody Allen

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

Again bunch of nonsense. :smh: 

22 minutes ago, Florin said:

U say that. I respond.

Your paraphrasing of what was written and understanding of it obviously sucks, that’s why it’s tiring to go back to absolutely NOTHING, no logical argument. 

If you can’t see the difference between Gaga’s relationship with Carino and Woody Allen’s predatory behavior with underage girls, it is YOU who has a problem. It’s false equivalency. It’s rubbish. It’s a waste of everyone’s time. 

Go do something more productive instead of defending a well known creep and his enablers. My receipts are on 2 pages of this thread, anyone objective enough can see.

p.s. it’s interesting you skipped the part about Gaga already being a victim, it’s obvious with this attitude, you don’t think she should be believed either.

That tells a lot. 

FreePalestine

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lego said:

Again bunch of nonsense. :smh: 

Your paraphrasing of what was written and understanding of it obviously sucks, that’s why it’s tiring to go back to absolutely NOTHING, no logical argument. 

If you can’t see the difference between Gaga’s relationship with Carino and Woody Allen’s predatory behavior with underage girls, it is YOU who has a problem. It’s false equivalency. It’s rubbish. It’s a waste of everyone’s time. 

Go do something more productive instead of defending a well known creep. My receipts are on 2 pages of this thread, anyone objective enough can see.

p.s. it’s interesting you skipped the part about Gaga already being a victim, it’s obvious with this attitude, you don’t think she should be believed either.

That tells a lot. 

So the 20+ years marriage is part of your " Woody Allen predatory behavior with underage girls"?

I respond it to everyone of your receipts and one by one u forgot about Epstein , about Woody letters , about the age difference because Ive bring into the discussion Gaga similar "problems"( r kelly, Carino,  do what u want). If u didnt get it, I didnt bring them to accuse her or Carino of something, but to show how easy it is to make it look bad and how tiny your arguments are.

The only thing that remains are some accusations investigated by police, who found Allen not guilty, accusations declared false also by Mia Farrow own children. 

And yet you still think that you have the receipts. No. U have half truths, half informations, which Ive call blind spots for Woody. Ive came with the other half and the truth shouldnt be decided by me or you. Thats all. Next. :trollga:

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, Scathach said:

The only one telling himself lies here is you.

So you're telling me you're not blaming Oprah for not speaking out against HW? 

You're not blaming Meryl Streep for defending "his long time friend" HW?

You're not blaming all those actresses who stood by his side because it was convenient?

I get it's not easy to accept and to understand, but the entertainment industry is corrupted. Get over it. 

Start judging actress and actresses by their movies and not by what they stand for because they all stand for what can get them more money. End of the story.

Colourful

7 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

So you're telling me you're not blaming Oprah for not speaking out against HW? 

You're not blaming Meryl Streep for defending "his long time friend" HW?

You're not blaming all those actresses who stood by his side because it was convenient?

I get it's not easy to accept and to understand, but the entertainment industry is corrupted. Get over it. 

Start judging actress and actresses by their movies and not by what they stand for because they all stand for what can get them more money. End of the story.

Do u think that HW sexually abused Oprah or Meryl Streep? :triggered:

U people know what everyone of your collegues do when they are on tinder or grindr or at home? Why would Oprah or Meryl know? 

It is sad to see so many people make all the assumptions they need to acusse someone when in fact they dont know. 

18 minutes ago, Florin said:

So the 20+ years marriage is part of your " Woody Allen predatory behavior with underage girls"?

It’s funny you think men in long term marriages never cheat or have a dark side of abuse. If you actually read the articles I shared, you’d see the pattern and predatory behavior with multiple underage or/and teen actresses. Their testimonies, his quotes. But you chose to ignore Allen’s own twisted words, because you want to remain blind. He clearly even says he was PATERNAL with Soon Yi, he talks how he “raised” her and let her make decisions, husbands in equal relationships don’t talk like that about their wives. You clearly don’t understand what grooming means, so again there’s no point.

18 minutes ago, Florin said:

I respond it to everyone of your receipts and one by one u forgot about Epstein , about Woody letters , about the age difference because Ive bring into the discussion Gaga similar "problems"( r kelly, Carino,  do what u want). If u didnt get it, I didnt bring them to accuse her or Carino of something, but to show how easy it is to make it look bad and how tiny your arguments are.

The only thing that remains are some accusations investigated by police, who found Allen not guilty, accusations declared false also by Mia Farrow own children. 

Mia Farrow has many children who stood by her

You didn’t refute any of the receipts, you quoted one word and made conclusion (later backtracked as a joke) that I believe Allen murdered Epstein, which should’ve been indicator that you’re not interested in logical discussion. 

You brought up Gaga and Carino and R.Kelly as a straw man argument, what does “following your assumptions” even mean? The cases are not even remotely similar. If you meant, following my logic of evidence, then you’d have to apply exactly the same standards, but you didn’t do that. 

Your argument and comparison would make sense ONLY IF, for example, Carino would have a history of sexual assault allegations by younger women, if he would be close friend with R.Kelly and went regularly to his parties with teen girls even AFTER he was proven to be guilty of child prostitution and abuse. 

Let me remind you:

In 2005, police in Palm Beach, Florida began investigating Epstein after a parent complained that he had sexually abused her 14-year-old daughter.[4]Epstein pleaded guilty and was convicted by a Florida state court of soliciting a prostitute and of procuring an underage girl for prostitution in 2008.[5] He served almost 13 months in custody, with work release, as part of a plea deal; federal officials had identified 36 girls, some as young as 14 years old, whom Epstein sexually abused.[6][7]

Allen has all that, visiting known sex trafficker, obsession with underage girls. Plus child molestation accusations by Dylan Farrow. It says a lot about his character. 

You say you “addressed age difference”, but this is not only about that and you know it. We are talking about old men preying on vulnerable teen girls and you compare that to mature woman in her 30s being in consensual relationship.  

And again, stop talking about Gaga, because she IS a victim already, but her abuser is not a powerful famous man in hollywood who’d get this type of ridiculous defense on a pop forum. 

:bye: 

FreePalestine

6 minutes ago, lego said:

It’s funny you think men in long term marriages never cheat or have a dark side of abuse. If you actually read the articles I shared, you’d see the pattern and predatory behavior with multiple underage or/and teen actresses. Their testimonies, his quotes. But you chose to ignore Allen’s own twisted words, because you want to remain blind. He clearly even says he was PATERNAL with Soon Yi, he talks how he “raised” her and let her make decisions, husbands in equal relationships don’t talk like that about their wives. You clearly don’t understand what grooming means, so again there’s no point.

Mia Farrow has many children who stood by her

You didn’t refute any of the receipts, you quoted one word and made conclusion (later backtracked as a joke) that I believe Allen murdered Epstein, which should’ve been indicator that you’re not interested in logical discussion. 

You brought up Gaga and Carino and R.Kelly as a straw man argument, what does “following your assumptions” even mean? The cases are not even remotely similar. If you meant, following my logic of evidence, then you’d have to apply exactly the same standards, but you didn’t do that. 

Your argument and comparison would make sense ONLY IF, for example, Carino would have a history of sexual assault allegations by younger women, if he would be close friend with R.Kelly and went regularly to his parties with teen girls even AFTER he was proven to be guilty of child prostitution and abuse. 

Let me remind you:

In 2005, police in Palm Beach, Florida began investigating Epstein after a parent complained that he had sexually abused her 14-year-old daughter.[4]Epstein pleaded guilty and was convicted by a Florida state court of soliciting a prostitute and of procuring an underage girl for prostitution in 2008.[5] He served almost 13 months in custody, with work release, as part of a plea deal; federal officials had identified 36 girls, some as young as 14 years old, whom Epstein sexually abused.[6][7]

Allen has all that, visiting known sex trafficker, obsession with underage girls. Plus child molestation accusations by Dylan Farrow. It says a lot about his character. 

You say you “addressed age difference”, but this is not only about that and you know it. We are talking about old men preying on vulnerable teen girls and you compare that to mature woman in her 30s being in consensual relationship.  

And again, stop talking about Gaga, because she IS a victim already, but her abuser is not a powerful famous man in hollywood who’d get this type of ridiculous defense on a pop forum. 

:bye: 

So the answer is yes to my first question? According to you,18 - 20 yo women cant choose on their own to be in a relantionship with an older guy? 20 years later she is still in that relantionship. I guess she is still a teenager girl, a victim of Woody Allen. 

Wow. Allen used the word PATERNAL. Thats so bad. Sooooo baaaaaaad. Who cares? Its their relantionship. Who are u to judge her or him? 

U didnt understand about what Ive bring Gaga still? For the n time, just to show how tiny are your arguments.

U bring Epstein again în the scene. U should tell all his friends that they are abusers. U should also tell all r kelly friends, including Gaga, that they are guilty. 

U keep repeating about Gaga abuse. I believe Gaga and Oprah and all the women who dont have anything to win by talking about their abuse.

I dont automatically believe accusations made when someone can win something out of it, like Mia could win in the divorce case. When that happens, the police should look into it. They did. Allen was found not guilty. 

Bye. Run. U lost again. Keep trying if you want. 

2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

All the rapist apologists coming out of the woodwork in one thread. Yuck :triggered:

Ikr. Pathetic. 🤮

FreePalestine

8 minutes ago, Florin said:

Run. U lost again. Keep trying if you want. 

How immature, grow up kid. You had zero logical arguments. You’re downplaying abuse. Dylan has nothing to gain and you’re calling her a liar.

Delusional and pathetic. It’s like you’re paid to waste everyone’s time here. :awkney: All this nonsense for some creepy old man. Yuck. 

FreePalestine

Prismatic Light
10 hours ago, brownie said:

This is so wrong it's insane. Scarlett had zero bad intentions behind playing a trans woman, and she willingly dropped out of the role AFTER BEING REPEATEDLY ATTACKED by the LGBT community for it. Instead if "wow, this MAJOR TOP-PAID actress wants to bring visibility to the trans plight" it was "ew no she shouldn't do it cause you HAVE to be gay to play a gay person" (which I think is bs for an ACTOR who ACTS LIKE OTHER PEOPLE lmao, but...,). 

And with Allen -- jesus, he isn't the one who adopted her and has been happily married for 20+ years with no reports of any sexual assaults or even rumors. Is he a kinda weird dude who likes way younger women? Yep, but he mainly just casts them and then...goes back home to his younger wife after doing nothing but treating his female actresses with respect? Seriously, nearly every major actress has worked with him and NONE will talk bad about him. Why so? Maybe cause ya'll leap to conclusions based on rumors? There are about a MILLION people in Hollywood much worse than a slightly creepy old man named Woody Allen.

The talent agencies alone are filled with sexual abusers, rapists, enablers, etc... y'all trying to tear down Scarlett here for doing nothing but not supporting your falsely inflated opinion of a man based on rumor is the height of "cancel culture". You guys need to chill, and maybe step away from the internet for a bit. She's a highly-talented and hard-working woman who doesn't deserve to be lambasted like this. 

Wanna attack someone? Attack Bryan Singer. Attack Victor Salva. Attack Dan Schneider. Attack the CTA / CAA reps who vet young boys and girls they "like". 

Don't attack the woman who's starred in everything from indie dramas to horror films to Marvel movies and who's worst crime is "she wanted to play a trans woman!!" 

There are REAL predators in Hollywood, and very real problems with abuse and assault. Scarlett supporting Allen when there's zero real evidence against him? Not a ****ing issue guys. 

Signed, 

SOMEONE WHO LITERALLY WORKS IN HOLLYWOOD / FILM 

:applause:This! Exactly! You couldn't have said it better :hug:

People here on the internet are just a terrible example of what cancel culture is about. The fact that you all are more triggered by an A-list actress expressing her opinion on a person she probably (genuinely) thinks he's innocent and not by the so called "rapist" itself is just alarming and lowkey creepy. It's just her genuine opinion tho, who the f*ck cares? Supporting a friend or coworker who you think is innocent and a good person who did nothing bad IS NOT THE SAME as supporting a 100% verified and certified rapist/criminal/killer or whatever you want. Stop harassing this poor woman, as @brownie said Scarlett and almost every kind of celebrities who just express an opinion like hers without supporting (real and confirmed) criminals are literally the most inoffensive thing in a dark place like Hollywood, where lots of stories of real monsters are probably still in the dark!

Be kind 🧡

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, Florin said:

Do u think that HW sexually abused Oprah or Meryl Streep? :triggered:

U people know what everyone of your collegues do when they are on tinder or grindr or at home? Why would Oprah or Meryl know? 

It is sad to see so many people make all the assumptions they need to acusse someone when in fact they dont know. 

Why would they know?? 

Because HW allegedly abused EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Of the women who came to him to have a role. 

He was a sexual predator. Do you think no one ever told Meryl or Pprah about being abused by HW? Do you really think they didn't know? 

Ridicolous. It's getting ridicolous at this point. People's vision of the things is SO distorted by the so called "progressism" they think they're defending that they can't see the reality of facts, they can't even accept that there never is just one truth. 

I guess that's the world we're living in, forgetting people's action because they say something about multiculturalism like Meryl or they "spread kindness" to the world like Oprah, and attacking others because they do not hide under this fake smiles. 

Colourful

1 hour ago, lego said:

How immature, grow up kid. You had zero logical arguments. You’re downplaying abuse. Dylan has nothing to gain and you’re calling her a liar.

Delusional and pathetic. It’s like you’re paid to waste everyone’s time here. :awkney: All this nonsense for some creepy old man. Yuck. 

Thats the sign you lost again. When u return to name calling.

Look it up. In the divorce cases, the type of accusation made by Dylan happens.  Police looked into it and decided that Woody isnt guilty. 

Other than that, I see you forgot all the other points again. U are so predictible,  the perfect example of the twitter cancel generation. 

1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

Why would they know?? 

Because HW allegedly abused EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Of the women who came to him to have a role. 

He was a sexual predator. Do you think no one ever told Meryl or Pprah about being abused by HW? Do you really think they didn't know? 

Ridicolous. It's getting ridicolous at this point. People's vision of the things is SO distorted by the so called "progressism" they think they're defending that they can't see the reality of facts, they can't even accept that there never is just one truth. 

I guess that's the world we're living in, forgetting people's action because they say something about multiculturalism like Meryl or they "spread kindness" to the world like Oprah, and attacking others because they do not hide under this fake smiles. 

So where is your proof that Oprah or Meryl knew? In your mind? I get it that you like assumptions, but u dont know if they knew anything.  HW was considered a tough guy in general. The sexual part was mostly known by people who had to deal with it. 

One of ASIB producers was accused that she threated her staff bad. By your thinking, Gaga knew 100% about this and didnt care ?

4 hours ago, lego said:

Btw, learn some manners from The View. Its sad that you have gone lower than a tv show in this topic by name calling me over and over again, when my point of view was fact after fact and I even accept it that he has some blind spots.

Joy presents my point of view, Sunny yours. They dont agree, but they dont go down like you did pretending they know the ultimate truth. 

Lets see if you can apologise. 

Archived