Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scarlett Johansson on Woody Allen

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

She's not even the first actress who publicly expresses her support for an alleged sexual predator. 

Remember that Maryl Streep has long supported Harvey Weinstein. 

Oprah herself was a long time Harvey friend and her show was produced by his company. 

Everybody in the industry knew, no one would talk because of how inconvinient it would have been for their carreer even when they were long consolidated.

She's not the first and not the last do so.

Please keep your SJW's reaction for yourself or at least remember how you all praise Oprah and such when she's not even a better person. 

If you gonna cancel someone, cancel everybody.

Colourful

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, lego said:

From all the receipts I brought, you quote one word and put words in my mouth, something I never said. Strawman. I literally quoted judges words, these allegations aren’t new and Allen has been going to therapy with child therapist because of his inappropriate behavior towards Dylan, before it was all made public, doesn’t that tell you something? And 3 adults confirm her story, but hypocrites (who I was referring to) rather call her a liar because he’s a powerful man and they like his movies. Second, older man over 40 “dating” 16 year olds (happened more than once) and making movie about it, is not normal, it shows pattern he’s attracted to underage girls. It’s predatory. You can try to downplay it with legality “in some parts”, it usually means teens being with teens, not with someone who could be their father.

His now wife was literally groomed since her teens, if this was anyone else, you’d be disgusted with the story, with him lying about nude pics and then admitting she saw him as “paternal”, but for him it’s fine. 

He was close friend with a known sex trafficker and went to his parties, he remained loyal even after accusations, abusers and predators sticking together, no surprises there. Again it shows pattern and his easy access to other underage girls in those parties. 

I don’t give a **** which actresses choose to believe him, they’re not actually saying anything new other than repeating his own words. Did they actually talk to Dylan? Did they bother to reach out to the victim? Doubt it. Instead she’s smeared by his zealous fans. They heard him saying he’s innocent so that’s enough for them. But one of the hypocrites Scarlett, ironically talking on women’s march as member of Time’s Up movement, attacks James Franco because of the allegations (even tho he also claims not guilty and he’s not convicted). So if it’s someone she can benefit from, some close friend, his victim’s words don’t matter, “he’s innocent”.  Picking and choosing which victims to believe, not according to evidence, but based on relationship with the accused, what do you call that? There are plenty of powerful men who escaped justice, it doesn’t make them less guilty when everything in their life points to the obvious.

But whatever, you and some others will again misrepresent my position. 

It was just a joke based on one of your allegations and as I said he has some blind spots, but all your stories also have blind spots. U make a lot of assumptions that are discusting if you ask me and u have zero evidence in some cases. Epstein was friend with a lot of people. While some maybe knew what he was doing, u cant never be sure who. Whats next in your assumptions? All of R Kelly friends or colaborators are also guilty and they took part on his actions? All the men that date younger women ( poor Cristian Carino) are abbusers? This kind of accusations must be made in courts, not on twitter. 

As a response to all your stories I could look up for stories against Mia Farrow, especially about her children and ask " Who lies?", but why would I do that when none of that can be proved.

What it is important is that Woody Allen major accusation was in fact investigated by police and the police found him not guilty. 

You can believe what u want.Scarlet can believe what she wants. None of you may be right. 

Scathach
44 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

She's not even the first actress who publicly expresses her support for an alleged sexual predator. 

Remember that Maryl Streep has long supported Harvey Weinstein. 

Oprah herself was a long time Harvey friend and her show was produced by his company. 

Everybody in the industry knew, no one would talk because of how inconvinient it would have been for their carreer even when they were long consolidated.

She's not the first and not the last do so.

Please keep your SJW's reaction for yourself or at least remember how you all praise Oprah and such when she's not even a better person. 

If you gonna cancel someone, cancel everybody.

Oprah never defended him after the allegations. Scarlett here supports a rapist. 

Infinity Wave
9 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Oprah never defended him after the allegations. Scarlett here supports a rapist. 

Yeah keep telling yourseld lies just because you don't wanna admit everybody is "corrupted" for whatever reason. It's the business. It's how entertainment industry works. 

Colourful

Scathach
18 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Yeah keep telling yourseld lies just because you don't wanna admit everybody is "corrupted" for whatever reason. It's the business. It's how entertainment industry works. 

The only one telling himself lies here is you.

4 minutes ago, Florin said:

I could look up for stories against Mia Farrow,

You could call Dylan a liar yes, like all of his apologists do, but then again: 

Allen subsequently lost four exhaustive court battles—a lawsuit, a disciplinary charge against the prosecutor, and two appeals—and was made to pay more than $1 million in Mia’s legal fees. Judge Elliott Wilk, the presiding judge in Allen’s custody suit against Farrow, concluded that there is “no credible evidence to support Mr. Allen’s contention that Ms. Farrow coached Dylan or that Ms. Farrow acted upon a desire for revenge against him for seducing Soon-Yi.”

In his 33-page decision, Judge Wilk found that Mr. Allen’s behavior toward Dylan was “grossly inappropriate and that measures must be taken to protect her.”

Why was he going to therapy, why was he looking at his partner’s child in a sexual way? 

8 minutes ago, Florin said:

Epstein was friend with a lot of people. While some maybe knew what he was doing, u cant never be sure who.

lol.

When someone has a history of obsessing  with (and preying on) underage girls and is a close friend with known sex trafficker, going to his parties (which we now know what they were about) and supporting him even after all the accusations, it’s not difficult to connect the dots. You can call it assumption, it fits perfectly his behavior. 

Also you might wanna stop calling underage girls - young women, it’s not the same thing. You conveniently dismiss the grooming argument as well.

Maybe you should read more about his character: 

I read decades of Woody Allen’s private notes. He’s obsessed with teenage girls.

His 56-box archive is filled with misogynist and lecherous musings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/i-read-decades-of-woody-allens-private-notes-hes-obsessed-with-teenage-girls/2018/01/04/f2701482-f03b-11e7-b3bf-ab90a706e175_story.html

“I was paternal. She responded to someone paternal. I liked her youth and energy. She deferred to me, and I was happy to give her an enormous amount of decision-making just as a gift and let her take charge of so many things. She flourished.”

Husbands don’t typically “give” their wives autonomous decision-making power—that’s something parents give to children, step by step, by doing things like letting them pick which flavor of ice cream to buy if they get all A’s at school.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2016/05/the-most-disturbing-thing-woody-allen-has-ever-said-about-his-wife-soon-yi.html

I doubt you’d care to read it all tho. It goes against your beliefs. 

21 minutes ago, Florin said:

You can believe what u want.Scarlet can believe what she wants. None of you may be right. 

At least I’m not a public figure spitting in the face of victims and calling Dylan Farrow a liar. 

Your “most important thing” which you keep repeating means, a powerful man escaped justice, nothing else. Nothing new. 

FreePalestine

Filmmaker and accused pedophile Woody Allen visited Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘House of Horrors‘ in 2010 – two years after he was convicted for having sex with a child.

Woody Allen was seen exiting the child sex trafficker’s Manhattan townhouse after a December, 2010 party in honor of another accused pedophile, Prince Andrew.

Zerohedge.com reports: Allen and his wife, Soon-Yi Previn (who ex-wife Mia Farrow adopted when she was eight years old) were seen leaving the soire, however the two were spotted leaving the mansion on more than one occasion during Prince Andrew’s stay, according to the Daily Mail. 

In 2017, Allen’s adopted daughter Dylan Farrow wrote an open letter to the New York Times, accusing Allen of sexually abusing her when she was just 7 years old.

Soon-Yi came to Allen’s defense in a 2018 New York Magazine profile, calling Dylan Farrow’s accusations “so unjust.” 

Farrow hit back, posting in a statement on Twitter “Woody Allen molested me when I was seven years old, part of a documented pattern of inappropriate, abusive touching that led a judge to say there was no evidence I was coached and that it was unsafe for me to be in Woody Allen’s presence. 

FreePalestine

7 minutes ago, lego said:

You could call Dylan a liar yes, like all of his apologists do, but then again: 

Allen subsequently lost four exhaustive court battles—a lawsuit, a disciplinary charge against the prosecutor, and two appeals—and was made to pay more than $1 million in Mia’s legal fees. Judge Elliott Wilk, the presiding judge in Allen’s custody suit against Farrow, concluded that there is “no credible evidence to support Mr. Allen’s contention that Ms. Farrow coached Dylan or that Ms. Farrow acted upon a desire for revenge against him for seducing Soon-Yi.”

In his 33-page decision, Judge Wilk found that Mr. Allen’s behavior toward Dylan was “grossly inappropriate and that measures must be taken to protect her.”

Why was he going to therapy, why was he looking at his partner’s child in a sexual way? 

lol.

When someone has a history of obsessing  with (and preying on) underage girls and is a close friend with known sex trafficker, going to his parties (which we now know what they were about) and supporting him even after all the accusations, it’s not difficult to connect the dots. You can call it assumption, it fits perfectly his behavior. 

Also you might wanna stop calling underage girls - young women, it’s not the same thing. You conveniently dismiss the grooming argument as well.

Maybe you should read more about his character: 

I read decades of Woody Allen’s private notes. He’s obsessed with teenage girls.

His 56-box archive is filled with misogynist and lecherous musings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/i-read-decades-of-woody-allens-private-notes-hes-obsessed-with-teenage-girls/2018/01/04/f2701482-f03b-11e7-b3bf-ab90a706e175_story.html

“I was paternal. She responded to someone paternal. I liked her youth and energy. She deferred to me, and I was happy to give her an enormous amount of decision-making just as a gift and let her take charge of so many things. She flourished.”

Husbands don’t typically “give” their wives autonomous decision-making power—that’s something parents give to children, step by step, by doing things like letting them pick which flavor of ice cream to buy if they get all A’s at school.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2016/05/the-most-disturbing-thing-woody-allen-has-ever-said-about-his-wife-soon-yi.html

I doubt you’d care to read it all tho. It goes against your beliefs. 

At least I’m not a public figure spitting in the face of victims and calling Dylan Farrow a liar. 

Your “most important thing” which you keep repeating means, a powerful man escaped justice, nothing else. Nothing new. 

Assumptions assumptions and more assumptions. 

I already told u 2 times he has blind spots. That doesnt make him guilty. 

Beeing attracted to younger girls, having a friend a Jeffrey Epstein doesnt make him eather. 

By following your assumptions, Lady Gaga must be a sexual victim of Carino because she was attracted to older guys and has collaborated with R Kelly, a well known abbuser and because she writes lyrics like Do what u want with my body. It doesnt work like that.

Lady Gaga was not underage girl groomed by 4 times older man, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE. 

(I knew you wouldn’t read the articles, the evidence is right there for those who at least try to be objective.) 

FreePalestine

8 minutes ago, lego said:

Lady Gaga was not underage girl groomed by 4 times older man, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE. 

(I knew you wouldn’t read the articles, the evidence is right there for those who at least try to be objective.) 

Wow. So there arent sexual victims if they arent underage? 

10 minutes ago, Florin said:

Wow. So there arent sexual victims if they arent underage? 

What in the world are you talking about?:toofunny:

Is there something in my English you don’t understand or are you just trying to prolong this nonsense because of your lack of arguments? 

If Lady Gaga accused Carino of sexual assault, I would believe her. 

You are forgetting that Lady Gaga IS a victim of rape and a survivor, by an unnamed producer. I guess you don’t believe her either, since you don’t know who he is, he hasn’t been accused in court and you didn’t see the evidence with your own eyes. If he would be famous and your fave, I guess your defense would be similar to this.

When it comes to your comparisons, you are trying to equate relationship of a mature woman in her 30s(!) with an older man (just based on that you’re calling it assault?!?) AND Allen’s behavioral pattern, obsessing with teenage girls and grooming his now wife AND accusations of child sexual molestation by Dylan Farrow. You literally make no sense.

Please stop quoting me, just say you support sexual predator no matter what and go. 

FreePalestine

16 hours ago, lego said:

Maybe scarjo wants to play Soon Yi next. :huntyga:

OKAY the LEVELS to this drag :lmao::lmao::lmao:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

9 minutes ago, lego said:

What in the world are you talking about?:toofunny:

Is there something in my English you don’t understand or are you just trying to prolong this nonsense because of your lack of arguments? 

Me : u can say that lady gaga is a victim of a sexual predator by following your assumptions against Woody Allen

U : no. U cant say that because gaga wasnt underage.

Me : so u cant be a sexual victim only if u are underage?

U : what are u talking about?

Thats how this conversation has gone. U say that. I respond. U say something else. And u are getting tired of me using your type of assumptions and arguments against you, so now u wanna run from here saying that you won this argument.

No. U have lost it and u can run. 

And the sad part is that Ive said 3 times already that he has blind spots. However, I wont be the one to judge him with half truths and half informations. 

23 minutes ago, lego said:

Please stop quoting me, just say you support sexual predator no matter what and go. 

I support scarlet having the right to say what she want based on the information that she has. Nothing more. It is discusting again how u use your asumptions and how u try to win arguments. U are name calling like a Trump. And u see what I did there? I name called u too cause u deserve. 

Archived