celeb

Scarlett Johansson on Woody Allen

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smokingthemall

all this hate toward Scarlett and Woody, aren't these the same people that believed it was normal/okay for a long-lost mother to marry her son? 

chase your big, beautiful dreams

sampool
10 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

It's sad how she always seems to get away with being an ignorant f*ck and still be the highest earning actress in the industry. :triggered:

Because celebs are finally realizing that snowflake, flaw-hunting, mentally unstable SJWs are minorities and they can’t do ****.

She knew the consequences of her statement yet she went with it, if anything I’ve gained respect for her. Good thing she gained a new fanbase with marvel that doesn’t give a **** about PC culture.

8 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Scarlet's been known to take the stance of "Who cares what everyone else experienced, it's workin great for me!" She already took that stance on transracial and transgender roles so obviously she'd take that same stance on working with abusive men as well. 

This is so wrong it's insane. Scarlett had zero bad intentions behind playing a trans woman, and she willingly dropped out of the role AFTER BEING REPEATEDLY ATTACKED by the LGBT community for it. Instead if "wow, this MAJOR TOP-PAID actress wants to bring visibility to the trans plight" it was "ew no she shouldn't do it cause you HAVE to be gay to play a gay person" (which I think is bs for an ACTOR who ACTS LIKE OTHER PEOPLE lmao, but...,). 

And with Allen -- jesus, he isn't the one who adopted her and has been happily married for 20+ years with no reports of any sexual assaults or even rumors. Is he a kinda weird dude who likes way younger women? Yep, but he mainly just casts them and then...goes back home to his younger wife after doing nothing but treating his female actresses with respect? Seriously, nearly every major actress has worked with him and NONE will talk bad about him. Why so? Maybe cause ya'll leap to conclusions based on rumors? There are about a MILLION people in Hollywood much worse than a slightly creepy old man named Woody Allen.

The talent agencies alone are filled with sexual abusers, rapists, enablers, etc... y'all trying to tear down Scarlett here for doing nothing but not supporting your falsely inflated opinion of a man based on rumor is the height of "cancel culture". You guys need to chill, and maybe step away from the internet for a bit. She's a highly-talented and hard-working woman who doesn't deserve to be lambasted like this. 

Wanna attack someone? Attack Bryan Singer. Attack Victor Salva. Attack Dan Schneider. Attack the CTA / CAA reps who vet young boys and girls they "like". 

Don't attack the woman who's starred in everything from indie dramas to horror films to Marvel movies and who's worst crime is "she wanted to play a trans woman!!" 

There are REAL predators in Hollywood, and very real problems with abuse and assault. Scarlett supporting Allen when there's zero real evidence against him? Not a ****ing issue guys. 

Signed, 

SOMEONE WHO LITERALLY WORKS IN HOLLYWOOD / FILM 

CautiousLurker

Damn, at least some people came through with some sense in here eventually :laughga:

Seriously, are y'all ok? Seems like people on GGD are way too eager to trash-talk someone for no good reason :flower:

HoneyB

Sigh, Scarlett is my problematic fave:bradley: he basically helped with the launch of her career so I can see why she’d still support him but... sis should get a new PR team:ladyhaha:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

13 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Damn, at least some people came through with some sense in here eventually :laughga:

Seriously, are y'all ok? Seems like people on GGD are way too eager to trash-talk someone for no good reason :flower:

kinda mind-blowing to log on today and see so much hate for scarlett for no real reason lmao. All the people lambasting her clearly did no research or just "heard the rumors"...I mean, attack Woody for being a little creepy, but some of the comments here against Scarlett.....

Charlie Day Head GIF by swerk

EDN3RstXUAMTkuV?format=jpg&name=medium

EDotsS8UEAUn0JR?format=jpg&name=large

D1X-pyIVYAEXEGY?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming

6a-allen-soon-yi-again.jpg

https://listverse.com/2018/06/02/10-tragic-facts-about-soon-yi-previn-woody-allens-child-bride/

Woody Allen Started Grooming Her In High School

Moses Farrow said that he had spotted Allen looking up Soon-Yi’s skirt and Daisy Farrow had seen Allen rubbing Soon-Yi’s hips.

“The heart wants what it wants,” Woody Allen said in his defense when he was found out in the early 1990s.[6] But years later, he’d admit that there was a darker force driving the relationship between him and his neglected daughter.

“I was paternal,” Allen said in 2015. “She responded to someone paternal.”

Allen Used Her Modeling Dreams To Get Her To Pose For Naked Pictures

Woody Allen had dozens upon dozens of pictures of her daughter, Soon-Yi, stripped naked with her legs spread open. Mia would later say, “I felt like I was looking straight into the face of pure evil.”

Later in life, though, Woody forgot that he’d lied and let the truth spill. Soon-Yi had asked him to take more modeling pictures—that part was true—but it was his idea for her to be naked. “Lay back on the sofa,” he’d told Soon-Yi, according to his own testimony. “Give me your most erotic poses. Let yourself go.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2014/02/woody-allen-sex-abuse-10-facts

Allen had been in therapy for alleged inappropriate behavior toward Dylan with a child psychologist before the abuse allegation was presented to the authorities or made public. Mia Farrow had instructed her babysitters that Allen was never to be left alone with Dylan.

Allen refused to take a polygraph administered by the Connecticut state police.Instead, he took one from someone hired by his legal team. 

Allen subsequently lost four exhaustive court battles—a lawsuit, a disciplinary charge against the prosecutor, and two appeals—and was made to pay more than $1 million in Mia’s legal fees. Judge Elliott Wilk, the presiding judge in Allen’s custody suit against Farrow, concluded that there is “no credible evidence to support Mr. Allen’s contention that Ms. Farrow coached Dylan or that Ms. Farrow acted upon a desire for revenge against him for seducing Soon-Yi.”

In his 33-page decision, Judge Wilk found that Mr. Allen’s behavior toward Dylan was “grossly inappropriate and that measures must be taken to protect her.” The judge also recounts Farrow’s misgivings regarding Allen’s behavior toward Dylan from the time she was between two and three years old. According to the judge’s decision, Farrow told Allen, “You look at her [Dylan] in a sexual way. You fondled her . . . You don’t give her any breathing room. You look at her when she’s naked.”

Dylan’s claim of abuse was consistent with the testimony of three adults who were present that day. On the day of the alleged assault, a babysitter of a friend told police and gave sworn testimony that Allen and Dylan went missing for 15 or 20 minutes, while she was at the house. Another babysitter told police and also swore in court that on that same day, she saw Allen with his head on Dylan’s lap facing her body, while Dylan sat on a couch “staring vacantly in the direction of a television set.” A French tutor for the family told police and testified that that day she found Dylan was not wearing underpants under her sundress. The first babysitter also testified she did not tell Farrow that Allen and Dylan had gone missing until after Dylan made her statements. These sworn accounts contradict Moses Farrow’s recollection of that day in People magazine.

Hypocrites. 

FreePalestine

chromadica
13 hours ago, NCgaga said:

It’s her opinion. She is just being honest. She hasn’t had an issue with him. He is allowed to state her feelings and have an opinion without over sensitive SJWs trying to drag her. 

Being upset about pedophilia running rampant in the entertainment industry isn't being "over sensitive". Yikes.

3 hours ago, lego said:

Hypocrites. 

Dont tell me that Allen killed Epstein. U think that u did something smart there and yet u only looked for the truth you like. 

Some of the allegations are stupid. For example against him and his wife or the fact that she had a relantionship with a 16 yo when it was 41 ( it isnt even something illegal in a lot of parts of US today). 

He def has some blind spots, but that doesnt make it truth. Diane Keaton and Scarlet choose  to believe him. Thats their choice based on their own personal information. U choose to believe in your sources. Thats the way it is and that it is becoming a real problem in this world. The judicial system should be the one to have the final say on something like this and I think Allen was found not guilty on the most serious accusation from your list. 

crisTEAne
4 hours ago, brownie said:

kinda mind-blowing to log on today and see so much hate for scarlett for no real reason lmao. All the people lambasting her clearly did no research or just "heard the rumors"...I mean, attack Woody for being a little creepy, but some of the comments here against Scarlett.....

Charlie Day Head GIF by swerk

3 minutes ago, Florin said:

Dont tell me that Allen killed Epstein. U think that u did something smart there and yet u only looked for the truth you like. 

Some of the allegations are stupid. For example against him and his wife or the fact that she had a relantionship with a 16 yo when it was 41 ( it isnt even something illegal in a lot of parts of US today). 

He def has some blind spots, but that doesnt make it truth. Diane Keaton and Scarlet choose  to believe him. Thats their choice based on their own personal information. U choose to believe in your sources. Thats the way it is and that it is becoming a real problem in this world. The judicial system should be the one to have the final say on something like this and I think Allen was found not guilty on the most serious accusation from your list. 

i think many misunderstood my previous post :poot: 

i actually believe woody. when cate says something bad/incriminating about him, perhaps then i’ll consider entertaining the idea that he is hiding something. 

yeah, i know that it goes against everything i stand for in this global post-#metoo era, and i don’t care. woody remains woody to me. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

1 hour ago, Florin said:

Dont tell me that Allen killed Epstein.

From all the receipts I brought, you quote one word and put words in my mouth, something I never said. Strawman. I literally quoted judges words, these allegations aren’t new and Allen has been going to therapy with child therapist because of his inappropriate behavior towards Dylan, before it was all made public, doesn’t that tell you something? And 3 adults confirm her story, but hypocrites (who I was referring to) rather call her a liar because he’s a powerful man and they like his movies. Second, older man over 40 “dating” 16 year olds (happened more than once) and making movie about it, is not normal, it shows pattern he’s attracted to underage girls. It’s predatory. You can try to downplay it with legality “in some parts”, it usually means teens being with teens, not with someone who could be their father.

..this is a man who, at 43, awarded himself 16-year-old Hemingway's first kiss — the actress's herself, not her character's — on the set of "Manhattan." (Afterward, she recalled in a talk show interview, she ran over to cinematographer Gordon Willis and cried, "I don't have to do that again, do I?") He is dressing up crime as art.

She recalled that "he attacked me like I was a linebacker."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/i-read-decades-of-woody-allens-private-notes-hes-obsessed-with-teenage-girls/2018/01/04/f2701482-f03b-11e7-b3bf-ab90a706e175_story.html

His now wife was literally groomed since her teens, if this was anyone else, you’d be disgusted with the story, with him lying about nude pics and then admitting she saw him as “paternal”, but for him it’s fine. 

He was close friend with a known sex trafficker and went to his parties, he remained loyal even after accusations, abusers and predators sticking together, no surprises there. Again it shows pattern and his easy access to other underage girls in those parties. 

I don’t give a **** which actresses choose to believe him, they’re not actually saying anything new other than repeating his own words. Did they actually talk to Dylan? Did they bother to reach out to the victim? Doubt it. Instead she’s smeared by his zealous fans. They heard him saying he’s innocent so that’s enough for them. But one of the hypocrites Scarlett, ironically talking on women’s march as member of Time’s Up movement, attacks James Franco because of the allegations (even tho he also claims not guilty and he’s not convicted). So if it’s someone she can benefit from, some close friend, his victim’s words don’t matter, “he’s innocent”.  Picking and choosing which victims to believe, not according to evidence, but based on relationship with the accused, what do you call that? There are plenty of powerful men who escaped justice, it doesn’t make them less guilty when everything in their life points to the obvious.

But whatever, you and some others will again misrepresent my position. 

FreePalestine

Archived