Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scarlett Johansson on Woody Allen

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

41 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Scarlet's been known to take the stance of "Who cares what everyone else experienced, it's workin great for me!" She already took that stance on transracial and transgender roles so obviously she'd take that same stance on working with abusive men as well. 

That is so stupid because she was right about that. No one knows anything about that movie outside the fact she pulled out. I dont know even if they will make the movie or not. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Jesus Christ the pettiness jumped out here. She just expressed her opinion on him, even if that was wrong, would offending her be necessary? 

I have many reasons not to like her, this is just one of them. Why do you care? Enabling abusers is not “just expressing opinion”, me thinking she’s not that good actress is a valid opinion, yet you are more triggered by my comment. 

FreePalestine

25 minutes ago, lego said:

Maybe scarjo wants to play Soon Yi next. :huntyga:

Overrated, one expression😏 actress, with some of the dumbest views ever.

She should play only in his movies from now on, it’s easier to boycott trash. 

Yea, her views have so much to do with her artistic abilities. :triggered:

Prismatic Light
2 hours ago, NCgaga said:

It’s her opinion. She is just being honest. She hasn’t had an issue with him. He is allowed to state her feelings and have an opinion without over sensitive SJWs trying to drag her. 

1 hour ago, ryansamonster said:

There’s 2 sides to every story, and she chooses to believe Woody - someone she knows personally. That’s just her opinion. 

None of you have any idea what actually went on, and Scarlett remains the highest paid actress of the past few years, so don’t waste your time worrying about her. She’s fine. 

1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

You obviously have a biased opinion of her and want her cancelled. Why can’t we stick to her career- a very talented actress. Who gives a **** about her opinion of Woody Allen? It’s slightlu obsessive and weird tbh. 

THIS. I was literally going to say the same before reading all your comments, (especially yours @NCgaga tbh I 100% agree :hug:

You all are overreacting judging this woman, she's actually a sweetheart and I trust her, and right here she's expressing her opinion about a person who probably genuinely trusts. That's it. Wouldn't you do the same for a friend who you think is a genuine good person, while others maybe accuse of being trash? Stop with this Cancel culture or whatever its called. Also Scarlett is actually a very good person, last time she tried to speak for herself media just manipulated her words to get her attacked and this is not even the first time she gets attacked from things people don't even know. 

Be kind 🧡

3 minutes ago, Florin said:

Yea, her views have so much to do with her artistic abilities. :triggered:

even without her views she’s known for her one bland expression😏 so funny how y’all find problem with that but not her comment. 

FreePalestine

Prismatic Light
12 minutes ago, lego said:

I have many reasons not to like her, this is just one of them. Why do you care? Enabling abusers is not “just expressing opinion”, me thinking she’s not that good actress is a valid opinion, yet you are more triggered by my comment. 

Sorry but this is stupid. What if she thinks genuinely he's innocent? She's not attacking other people or else, just showing her trust for him. There are two sides of every story. And also, the conversation is about her comments on her, what's the sense of taking "other reasons to dislike her" in? Jesus Christ who cares, it seems just some hater behavior, just something like "doh here you are, more reasons so she could **** herself". Just not, if the argument is something delicate, why mentioning your personal reasons. You re just introducing yourself as a pressed hater or something. Shut up:saladga::awkney:

Be kind 🧡

4 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

who cares,

you seem to care, when you keep on quoting me.

You re just introducing yourself as a pressed hater or something

I’m not new here. I don’t need to like this woman, take off your stan glasses. 

Shut up

Make me.

:lmao:

FreePalestine

ryansamonster

@lego and you obviously care too much, by going through everyone’s responses and “Sad” reacting to anyone who doesn’t have your same opinion. It’s tired. Stop.

1 hour ago, lego said:

even without her views she’s known for her one bland expression😏 so funny how y’all find problem with that but not her comment. 

Gurl stop it. I dont remmember any of her roles beeing bashed by critics. We get that you hate her for some reason. Thats why your attacks against her gets you lower and lower.  :nails:

3 minutes ago, Florin said:

Gurl stop it. I dont remmember any of her roles beeing bashed by critics. We get that you hate her for some reason. Thats why your attacks against her gets you lower and lower.  :nails:

me, posted something more than hour ago, left the thread.

you, with 2 others, can’t comprehend someone doesn’t like your precious scarjo, so you pull me back with useless notifications to tell me to stop. makes sense. :awkney:

FreePalestine

Scarlett always struck me as one of those people who are super opinionated but dumb. As in she believes having a counter opinion somehow makes her edgier and smarter.  

Candy Gaga

I mean that's her opinion plus ain't it just allegations against this man and nothing 100% proved so who knows maybe he has a good side to him. 

Prismatic Light
10 minutes ago, Runway said:

A rat is a rat

And she's not one, she has just her opinion on him. Every story has two sides and nobody knows which is the real one. We all shouldn't judge so easily :shrug:

Be kind 🧡

Archived