💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

People magazine: Adele is coming

Supersonic

Featured Posts

beaublue
22 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Wasn't the Polydor thing confirmed as legit?  That indicates it is coming this year...

Idk what Polydor thing you’re talking about

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
10 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Idk what Polydor thing you’re talking about

there was a list of artists releasing in 2019 and she was one of them 

beaublue
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

there was a list of artists releasing in 2019 and she was one of them 

Ohhhh ok, well if anything then I’m sure it’s a single or a song to accompany the cosmetics release. I hope she releases a new album though.

On 9/4/2019 at 4:43 PM, James Gibson said:

that was before her breakup

however she's in such a light mode now again being single

omg, she's broke up again!!!

Oh well.. I tried.

TimisaMonster

Gaga...you waited too long...that's all I'll say 

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reject False Icons
6 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

that’s why all 4 of the singles were hits (peaking at #1, #8, #14 and #26) including one of the longest running number 1s of the decade?sure jan GIF

I didn’t try to undermine Adele’s power, she’s a monster with singles, and absolutely unbeatable with album sales. The thing is that she’s more powerful on albums :reductive:

1 minute ago, Dream Rider said:

I didn’t try to undermine Adele’s power, she’s a monster with singles, and absolutely unbeatable with album sales. The thing is that she’s more powerful on albums :reductive:

If 30M people or sth bought your album there's no reason to buy the singles i guess.:poot: It's inevitable.

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Hades said:

If 30M people or sth bought your album there's no reason to buy the singles i guess.:poot: It's inevitable.

Yeah I'm not sure why people came for the OP. Adele crushes in album sales, no one can come close, but she doesn't have as many #1 or even #10 singles as one would expect.  I just googled, because I was curious, and she has six top ten hits and four number ones. There are artists who have sold far, far less than Adele and yet have more singles that have charted higher than her... For some reasons, radios don't tend to play her music that much.

That said, it'd still be dumb/bad business to drop a single within the same few weeks that she does....

LilyLark
8 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Ohhhh ok, well if anything then I’m sure it’s a single or a song to accompany the cosmetics release. I hope she releases a new album though.

I've always thought the Polydor thing was the real sign that something is coming in 2019–not insiders, IG, or anything like that. I'm not sure they'd put her on the list if it was just some random song for Haus Labs. Gaga's last four albums came out in Oct-Nov and that seems reasonable...

beaublue
31 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I've always thought the Polydor thing was the real sign that something is coming in 2019–not insiders, IG, or anything like that. I'm not sure they'd put her on the list if it was just some random song for Haus Labs. Gaga's last four albums came out in Oct-Nov and that seems reasonable...

Yes but we also have to take into the consideration the time frame... I have no doubt an album is coming, I just don’t think it’ll be before the end of this year. She would have to release a single, video, do promo (which is intensive & tedious) & then most likely a second single & build up to the album & I just don’t think there’s enough time for that before the year is up. But I’m hoping she does release before the end of the year lol I just don’t think it’s reasonable to expect it to happen by then. She’s just got so much going on, more than we know. So I’m fine with her taking her time honestly, I’m happy watching her do the things that she wants right now.

Archived