đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Marina - Love + Fear Acoustic September 13th

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

HausOfHarlow

I just got back from seeing Marina LIVE in Boston, Massachusetts. What a phenomenal concert. The energy in the crowd was incredible! And I had a blast. 

I found it odd that a.) she did not mention to the crowd that she has released this acoustic EP and b.) she didn't perform anything acoustic (from the EP). I was low-key hoping for True (acoustic), as it's the only track she has not performed live from the EP. 

Lastly, I'm Not Hungry Anymore (live/piano) was incredible. 

PinkJelly

This is a great addition to the album, these popped up on YouTube while I was stuck in a playlist cycle at work Friday and yeah, love them all :flutter:

Bayonetta

Isn’t that a little bit distasteful though? Just because some people were born acoustic doesn’t mean they can’t listen to the same music we do :wtf:

Pop Music
On 9/12/2019 at 7:26 PM, AndiGaga said:

I just fell in love with "No more suckers" , the song that was my least favorite on the original album

I've been telling y'all the song is incredible and the best song on the album and the acoustic proves my point the whole time. 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Archived