💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Cardi B loves the Gaga Met Gala look, JLo prefers Rihanna

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Judas Society

I don't know about how J Lo is as a person but I feel like from what I've seen since her American Idol days, she seems to be down to earth and just doesn't like going into feuds. Always say nice things and never being nasty to others. Prove me wrong. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Are you seriously comparing Mariah and Whitney's music? They aren't alike, even Whitney stated that. If you watched those videos I posted you'll see why Jlo knew what Tommy was doing and she wasn't against it. If Jlo really didn't have any ill against Mariah, then she wouldn't have recorded that song and have Ja rule in it when Mariah already had him in a song. 

A) Blame tommy and not Jlo for the use of the sample. Chances are Jlo had no idea Mariah wanted it and had very little control of her music career at the beginning. 

B)Jlo has NEVER said anything bad about Mariah, but Mariah has thrown shade at Jlo For years. 

C) Whitney and Mariah are extremely comparable especially in the early 90s when Mariah first came out. Very similar music, big vocals- they were compared a lot. 

KatieJudasGaga4
8 hours ago, NCgaga said:

A) Blame tommy and not Jlo for the use of the sample. Chances are Jlo had no idea Mariah wanted it and had very little control of her music career at the beginning. 

B)Jlo has NEVER said anything bad about Mariah, but Mariah has thrown shade at Jlo For years. 

C) Whitney and Mariah are extremely comparable especially in the early 90s when Mariah first came out. Very similar music, big vocals- they were compared a lot. 

Jlo has said many things that shaded Mariah too. And Mariah said many times that she doesn't know her. That's fine, that isn't shade. She even said it to Ariana Grande too, but now they are on good terms. And sorry, but its seems weird and off that everything Jlo did and agreed on basically ruined Mariah's career at that time. It isn't just a coincidence.

Inferno
On 9/3/2019 at 4:53 PM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You don't know the story at all. JLo and her management did awful things to Mariah.

That was all propaganda propelled by YouTube drama channels. People need to be more aware of sources.

Goodtimes12128
On 9/3/2019 at 4:54 PM, Teal Ambition said:

JLo why :cryga: its ok, I forgive her because this iconic moment happened

they are probably great friends :flutter:

Gaga grabbing Jlo's face like that. Jlo turning away with side eye. Epic. I'm sure they are at least friends :giveup::air:

crisTEAne
On 9/4/2019 at 3:04 AM, FlopSlurper said:

Cardi is co cute fkefkel;fwf

mte, like a lil innocent school girl :flutter:, but then the best feature question came and her ghetto self jumped out :lmao: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived