Cardi B loves the Gaga Met Gala look, JLo prefers Rihanna

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You don't know the story at all. JLo and her management did awful things to Mariah.

Can you spill the tea? 

18 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You don't know the story at all. JLo and her management did awful things to Mariah.

Jlo was a youngish new singer trying to make a name for herself and went along with whatever her boss told her to do. Her boss got her songs/tracks, she didn't question where they came from.  She had no ill will towards Mariah.

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

Jlo was a youngish new singer trying to make a name for herself and went along with whatever her boss told her to do. Her boss got her songs/tracks, she didn't question where they came from.  She had no ill will towards Mariah.

She already made a name of herself as an actress and singer when she starred in Selena. You say she has no ill towards Mariah even though she knew Mariah had that sample first. Jlo and her management knew what they were doing.

1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She already made a name of herself as an actress and singer when she starred in Selena. You say she has no ill towards Mariah even though she knew Mariah had that sample first. Jlo and her management knew what they were doing.

I disagree. She was just the girl that played Selena and had no hit songs. I really don't think Jlo went looking for Mariah's unreleased songs. Tommy probably told her hey lets use this song that my ex was gonna use but we have to put out first. Jlo wasn't trying to sabotage her. Is she supposed to go against her boss? She was a nobody in music. Kind of like when Mariah started out that same boss told her hey lets use some of Whitney's producers and that sound.

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I disagree. She was just the girl that played Selena and had no hit songs. I really don't think Jlo went looking for Mariah's unreleased songs. Tommy probably told her hey lets use this song that my ex was gonna use but we have to put out first. Jlo wasn't trying to sabotage her. Is she supposed to go against her boss? She was a nobody in music. Kind of like when Mariah started out that same boss told her hey lets use some of Whitney's producers and that sound.

Are you seriously comparing Mariah and Whitney's music? They aren't alike, even Whitney stated that. If you watched those videos I posted you'll see why Jlo knew what Tommy was doing and she wasn't against it. If Jlo really didn't have any ill against Mariah, then she wouldn't have recorded that song and have Ja rule in it when Mariah already had him in a song. 

Teal Ambition

This thread is getting messy

stop the madness i give up GIF

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AndrewGr
40 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

JLo why :cryga: its ok, I forgive her because this iconic moment happened

they are probably great friends :flutter:

So sweet of Gaga to pose with a Joanne impersonator 😍😍😍😍

49 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Are you seriously comparing Mariah and Whitney's music? They aren't alike, even Whitney stated that. If you watched those videos I posted you'll see why Jlo knew what Tommy was doing and she wasn't against it. If Jlo really didn't have any ill against Mariah, then she wouldn't have recorded that song and have Ja rule in it when Mariah already had him in a song. 

Lol what? Yes they were similar in 1990. She was called the white Whitney for a reason. Either way, that's not the point. The point is a new singer who doesn't even have a hit is not going to argue with their boss who signed them. If Tommy says jump, you ask how high. Jlo has no reason to hate Mariah. She isn't even a real artist who can have a vision of her own music. Tommy says lets use this sample she says sure. I saw your video and that video makes it into Jlo vs Mariah when the real feud is Mairah vs Ex husband with him using Jlow as a pawn. The video doesn't say or imply  J low knew what was going on.  Mariah's anger should have been directed at Tommy.

zakariah

I agree with J-Lo that Rihnna's 2019 MET Gala look wasn't her best (obviously 2015 was her best) but how is gaga's 2019 MET Gala NOT her best MET Gala look??? :saladga:

J-Lo's tastelessness jumped out omg :bradley:

Archived