đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Original Enigma Concept SCRAPPED by Eli

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Just because the photoshoot looked awesome, doesn't mean that the concept would translate good into an actual performance of 2 hours.

We can't judge that the 'scrapped' Enigma concept would have been better than the current one because simply - WE DON'T KNOW.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

I cant help but wonder if going down Eli's route was actually a way to save time. Like they didn't really have a huge window to put a concept together, like 4 or 5 months maybe. Using CGI and animation would of saved Gaga so much time as it could of been worked on without her actually needing to be there. The facial mapping and script wouldn't of needed to added until the final stages, which going by the videos we saw on IG is what happened around Decemeber 2018.

Candy Gaga

It's obvious that she is not as inspired or creative as her first 3 albums sadly not even as 50% creativity as her peak. Also it seems to me she doesn't know what to do next going between Hollywood to tons of producers and is semi lost and rely on her messy team. She's either gathering her ideas and vision for LG6 and it's gonna be a career highlight or it's gonna be a complete disaster :icega:

JohnnyVersace

From my understanding, they took those images and THEN she showed him the original Enigma idea. I think you guys are jumping to conclusions here. 

Plus, Enigma is one of her best show so I’m glad he stepped in :vegas:

GagaUnderYou
6 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Just because the photoshoot looked awesome, doesn't mean that the concept would translate good into an actual performance of 2 hours.

We can't judge that the 'scrapped' Enigma concept would have been better than the current one because simply - WE DON'T KNOW.

It's Gaga, I'm sure it would have translated fine. For example I find the BTW album photoshoot is indicative of the BTW era. Imagine if she had distorted faces and stuff while performing? I really hope she uses this concept for LG6. 

Seems like she's not into fighting for her art anymore which sucks. Imagine if TFM didn't get a brunette cover. Tragic. 

FentyGa

i mean this is the abridged version of the story, for sure

there's more to it. maybe her concept wasn't fully fleshed out or sumn. maybe he gave her an outline and she completed the idea. i'm sure he was paraphrasing in the article

Suddenly everything makes sense. I'm amazed she didn't go with her original idea tbh. Whatever it was, I'm sure it would have been better than what we got...meh gilligans island GIF by TV Land Classic

RocketNumberNine

Some idiots thought it was for a new album like blah blah blohh..

brian kinney eye roll GIF

by the way the official concept is thre best.. ıts macthing with show colors and costumes...

these are reminds  less popular magazine shoots.

Inferno

He was new to her world and doesn't know her fans, thats what Enigma visually is representative of then tbh lol

I AM THEATRE

I can't imagine what the original Enigma residency would have been like. That photoshoot was so damn cool. What a wasted opportunity. :saladga: Gaga should listen only to herself.

Archived