Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Original Enigma Concept SCRAPPED by Eli

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows if the application of that concept would be any better than the Enigma show we have now, it’s just some pictures from a photo shoot.

sesame street idk GIF

gagzus

I’ve said this before; Eli’s concepts are always minimalist with neutral palettes when it comes to tours (see: Yeezus Tour, ANTi your), with one key technological prop that is the staple of a show. I can see his style in the photoshoot and some of Enigma’s stage design but not the costuming, story or anything. It’s clear he helped her come up with some ideas and she then made it all her own (the story is legit like The Monster Ball/BTWB conceptually and the outfits scream Gaga back in her tour hayday in 2008/09). 

Plus Gaga hasn’t even had a fully fleshed out concept since 2011/12 y’all. 

Kimblue
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Did I live in a parallel universe or did we already know this because he said it in an interview? :emma:

We knew over a year ago.:huntyga:

HoneyB
13 minutes ago, Jorget said:

Mmm I get what you mean but at the end of the day is Gaga the one who has the last say in everything. It's Gaga people should be mad at (if they are). :koons: 

I think that’s whats weird about it:laughga: Like you’d think Gaga would be like no this is what I want and I want it done like this-

oh well maybe she didn’t care about the concept that much:oops: who knows:laughga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

5 minutes ago, Lady lala said:

Gagawhoami mentioned that some time ago. Just saying :wtfga:

because this interview is from last year 

IAmNotHere1997

I'm sorry but didn't y'all wanted Gaga to get rid of the yes-man that approve every idea of her? If it's anyone's fault, that's Gaga. Eli just talked about his concept, she didn't had a gun  pointed to her head or anything. Always being first to jump into hate but what's new.

jamesillusion

there are no words :messga:

Imagine the serve it could’ve been :derpga:

also what could’ve they made Enigma out of the original pictures? wasn’t the pictures supposed to be for a magazine or somethin?

LIKELADYAGAGA
44 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

her own team sabotaging her? what's new?

also, she let him talk her out of her original concept just because he didn't like it? this is absolutely NOT the gaga we know

He is the creative director she HIRED. She paid him to get his advice. He gave it and she took it (which she didn't have to).  The giant robot for Enigma was also his idea. Nobody is complaining about that. 

I... hmm. Of course there is always going to be more context that we are missing, but the way this is written makes it sound like it wasn't all that much of a "collaboration", even though he says it is as such in the following line.

Like, in conjunction with the other article (from the staging architects? Bobby? I forgot) that said the final months of the show were a bit rushed because of her ASIB promo, really corroborates... well, I'm not sure what exactly, but it's odd.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived