Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pitchfork gives NFR! 9.4

Monsterious

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

Ha SNL live performance will forever be ha legacy, no matter what the kritiks write about ha :reductive: :poot:

Suffer!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LanaDelGrant said:

Just to remind y'all, Pitchfork called Born To Die "a faked orgasm - a collection of torch songs with no fire" :excuseu:

That’s crazy to me because Born To Die is way better than NFR. Goes to show how tastes can differ so much.

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Judas Society said:

Yea, I was just comparing it to 1989 since it was probably one of the last pop album in recent years to have received universal praise. So for NFR to get such a praise even though it's very much more of an indie/alternative genre record is impressive enough. 

1989 doesn't have universal praise though. It has only 76 on metacritic. Even ASIB got a higher score.

7 hours ago, LanaDelGrant said:

Just to remind y'all, Pitchfork called Born To Die "a faked orgasm - a collection of torch songs with no fire" :excuseu:

To be fair BTD feels like the epitome of the Tumblr era. She definitely left her mark with it but you can tell she has grown so much since then. 

Borislshere

I’m actually loving this album a lot. Venice B*tch is one of the most beautiful songs I’ve heard in a long time 

Jennie Kim

I'm so happy for her :giveup:

She's finally getting the acclaim she deserves

Mister Gaga

Remember back then in 2012 when every single critic out there underestimated her?

tumblr_nkd0fxymzW1rw1tueo1_1280.gif

Deserved. One of the best artists, if not the best, this century

Thomas P

She’s so just so amazing. This and Melodrama are gonna imo be albums that may not fair as well commercially (we don’t know yet for NFR, but I’m gonna assume) but are remembered as monumental records for this decade

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived