💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mysterious Photos for Scrapped King Kong Photo shoot (Gaga)

Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

I mean, isn't this just a guess? Perhaps the people who work at the magazine like Eli and have some of his photos. Is that even his photo of Gaga? It's looks vaguely similar, but who knows.....Just seems like fans are always ready to assume Gaga is scrapping everything when I'm pretty sure it'd be up to the magazine, and not Gaga, to scrap an issue and sometimes photos may just be....photos.

Besides, I thought Eli confirmed it had something to do with Enigma?

adamsenigma
58 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait was there another thread like this already?

Yep, like 6 hours before yours I think. :huntyga:

LilyLark
29 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

why she serve this hard for a magazine i never heard of :laughga:

It's a new "high fashion/art" magazine that hasn't really caught on with the public. I think that's why I'm side-eying the idea that Gaga would do a spread with them even if they perhaps sometimes work with colleagues/friends of hers. Eli/Nicola/etc. work with a lot of magazines, so why would Gaga go with one of the lesser known ones?

TimisaMonster

I'm saddened such a great concept was literally wasted...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Daenerys

The plus side, at least we got to see the pictures sooner rather than later. Imagine if these stayed hidden... 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

jacs vs looser

Maybe the magazine was the original purpose of those photos, but I feel there's a chance Gaga was repurposing them to hype LG6: those G A G A comments under her photos cannot be a coincidence.

I think things got pushed back indefinetly shortly after and that was that.

20 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It's a new "high fashion/art" magazine that hasn't really caught on with the public. I think that's why I'm side-eying the idea that Gaga would do a spread with them even if they perhaps sometimes work with colleagues/friends of hers. Eli/Nicola/etc. work with a lot of magazines, so why would Gaga go with one of the lesser known ones?

Well, possible theory, they might've wanted her on there to help kick start their magazine business :shrug:

Just a thought

ltlmnstr

Sometimes I hate our fanbase

I should have never read this

She has too many voices around her

She’s a Taurus and it shows

Archived