💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mysterious Photos for Scrapped King Kong Photo shoot (Gaga)

Enzo

Featured Posts

gagzus
39 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

So you’re telling me that Gaga came up with an interesting, creative, and original concept for what could have been one of her best shows, as well as have a potential magazine spread to promote it, and she let some Mangahigh man tell her that the concept sucks? :neyde:

Not necessarily the Anime/Manga influence probably came from working with Bloodpop on new music, Eli helped conceptualise Kanye West’s tours for Yeezus and after as well as the ANTi world tour. So if he had control over it her entire show would’ve been more minimalistic ala The Monster Ball 1.0 than what she gave us.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

His concept is so much more vegas friendly and it was proven to be successful so I can see why she compromised. It’s better if she puts these ideas into an album era than waste them in a LV show

Apparently the freaky "Witchy" photos Gaga posted on her Instagram a little over a year ago were meant for a King Kong magazine photo shoot that was later SCRAPPED!

ApplauseftAdele

So they didn’t mean ANYTHING :flop: we’ve been clowned many times but this is just insulting...  I really had hope for those photos to be lg6 related :smh:

IllusionLover

That also explains the Dove Cameron photoshoot with Eli. (See the highlight in the last pic)

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

1 minute ago, ryansamonster said:

AP earlier today 

ralph wiggum danger GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Prismatic Light

If this is true we know at this point that this wasn't for a "first dark scrapped concept" of Enigma :udidnt:

Be kind 🧡

Just now, hurricane326 said:

No because the threads just get merged. In fact saying ap/we been knew is warnable 

but this is what happened, our cute Ryan said that forbidden word :oprah:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Just now, hurricane326 said:

No because the threads just get merged. In fact saying ap/we been knew is warnable 

Wait was there another thread like this already?

Archived