💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mysterious Photos for Scrapped King Kong Photo shoot (Gaga)

Enzo

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Is this another "The original XYZ!!11!1!1"? :lana: Pretty sure when she said "I think this is wanna do for it" she meant the anime/simulation concept, not the distorted photos.

• Admin changed the title to Eli's Photoshoot Explained?
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

I always felt like those two photoshoots were the same thing, I just didn't know that the other one was for King Kong magazine

whocares

This is for those that think Gaga isn’t creative enough and needs help. Sure, she does need help but Enigma would’ve had a better concept with Gaga’s original idea:crossed:

DelusionalGaga

This is all so bizarre. How is it a beautiful collaboration? 

EDd6NqBVAAEFIqC?format=jpg&name=small

At least now we know who came up with this lame as$ storyline for Enigma. 

MrHappy

And also I've read before (I dont know when and were)  he's the one who designed the stage, so maybe the whole anigma concept ideas his ideas. 

So we could have had a mature looking, spooky and innovative concept and Eli thought a shrill-voiced Hatsune Miku tribute was better? Brb getting my pitchfork

MrHappy
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

This is all so bizarre. How is it a beautiful collaboration? 

EDd6NqBVAAEFIqC?format=jpg&name=small

At least now we know who came up with this lame as$ storyline for Enigma. 

And I blame Gaga for story line whole year sorry Gaga, I wish we could see the original concept. Aslo where can I get that artcile

MrHappy
Just now, MrDarkGa said:

So we could have had a mature looking, spooky and innovative concept and Eli thought a shrill-voiced Hatsune Miku tribute was better? Brb getting my pitchfork

Hatsune Miku :ladyhaha: your right :saladga:

What if she let him change her mind because she decided to use the concept for LG6 instead. I just have a hard time imagining Gaga coming up with a cohesive and creative idea then letting someone talk her out of it so easily, without even a hint of her original idea mixed in....I can dream....:saladga: (And this is coming from someone who saw and LOVED Enigma) The Enigma we have now is much more public friendly so it makes sense for Vegas. 

It makes sense to me that the photos were taken for a magazine and then when it was scrapped she put them up on instagram for fun. 

But I don't think that there was some fully-realized Enigma 1.0 that was thrown out and replaced. I'm sure many idea were thrown around when they were developing things, and then they finally settled on what we got.

boyerased

As nice as those photos are, they're not really for a residency though she could prove me wrong. I don't think they fully realized that concept so they decided to use it for a shoot instead.

GhettoFabulous

Girl lemme just... so we almost got slayage but instead got some cheap ass party wig store cheap ass anime cosplay clownery ass show?!?:madge: First LG5 now this??!?  Ma’am your ass better not be delaying LG6 for some bullshit i swear @BorisIsHere

whocares
11 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

What if she let him change her mind because she decided to use the concept for LG6 instead

:pray:

Archived