💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mysterious Photos for Scrapped King Kong Photo shoot (Gaga)

Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeasonOfTheWitch

So Gaga has a who idea for Enigma and this guy was like “no that’s not as good as my idea” and she said “ok let’s do yours” 

gagzus

Yeah this makes sense, as soon as they scrapped the shoot that’s probably when she asked to upload them on Instagram. It matches the magazine cover aesthetic entirely so I think this is probably more factual tbh.

SHALLOW

I'm still mad at Eli for the Enigma concept. :triggered:

Also isn't she the one who always decide for herself? Why did she let him tell her no to the old concept?

ydnmnme

Yep!! @antpats2 :applause:  It does make sense!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

HeavyyMetalVenuss

an enigma is always changing/transforming, and the way i look at it, gaga being distorted and stretched in the photos is a way of showing she’s enigmatic :udidnt: it all makes sense

Cake like Malibu Gaga

ryansamonster

I’ve said this before, and in a thread recently actually, but I had a feeling those photos were more so for Enigma than anything else. It was their first time working together. Gaga’s concept would’ve been a lot darker obviously and probably would’ve pleased the Enigma haters.

Anyways, thanks for putting this together! It makes total sense. The fanbase can finally let go.

So you’re telling me that Gaga came up with an interesting, creative, and original concept for what could have been one of her best shows, as well as have a potential magazine spread to promote it, and she let some Mangahigh man tell her that the concept sucks? :neyde:

Just now, Loeppke said:

So you’re telling me that Gaga came up with an interesting, creative, and original concept for what could have been one of her best shows, and she let some Mangahigh man tell her that the concept sucks? :neyde:

This has pretty much been ha entire career

• Admin changed the title to Eli's Photoshoot Explained?

Archived