Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mysterious Photos for Scrapped King Kong Photo shoot (Gaga)

Enzo

Featured Posts

Lord have mercy, I love her but I'm so over these antics. Since TEoG changing concepts/scrapping entire projects has been a nightmare. They could have at least kept this from us not to cause any hype.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
1 hour ago, Inferno said:

Just realized why this theory is total bullshit. The concept of that photoshoot was totally Eli's as he literally reused a very similar aesthetic for his grimes shoot:

ec469a4a7a1789b05180659ac001f097.png

So it's not like gaga came up with this entire thing and he was like wait though. doesn't really Make sense. Besides, enigma is so mind of gaga.

I'm sorry but the only thing similiar to me seems to be the style of the picture, which...duh same photographer

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Inferno
On 9/3/2019 at 6:57 AM, lost in limbo said:

I'm sorry but the only thing similiar to me seems to be the style of the picture, which...duh same photographer

The pose, boot, and aesthetic of the photo itself are the same. The only difference is the clothing they're wearing.

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

The pose, boot, and aesthetic of the photo itself are the same. The only difference is the clothing they're wearing.

lmao I don't see how the pose is the same :laughga: The boot is the same yes but the aesthetic is, again, the style of the picture

MrHappy
On 9/3/2019 at 3:05 AM, fivefoottwo said:

why she serve this hard for a magazine i never heard of :laughga:

C.tangana-instagram.jpg?zoom=2&fit=1440,

They are have really good and artistic covers :stalkga:

Inferno
23 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

lmao I don't see how the pose is the same :laughga: The boot is the same yes but the aesthetic is, again, the style of the picture

They're both sitting down with the vantage point at the sole of the feet. It's a very specific angle lol....like the vibe is exactly the same but their clothing is what makes it different.

Not sure why you're harping on this, I'm starting to think it's like you think I'm taking a dig at her involvement in something that looked cool lol not really my intent. It's just obvious the shoot looked the way it did because of Eli's creative direction seeing as the grimes image was very similar. Not saying gaga couldn't have chimed in but it's not like we see this from her everyday right? Vs. Enigma which seems super gaga from the costuming down to the storyline. Even if Eli was involved in that as well it just seems more Gaga and the shoot more him

lost in limbo

They're both sitting down with the vantage point at the sole of the feet. It's a very specific angle lol....like the vibe is exactly the same but their clothing is what makes it different.

Not sure why you're harping on this, I'm starting to think it's like you think I'm taking a dig at her involvement in something that looked cool lol not really my intent. It's just obvious the shoot looked the way it did because of Eli's creative direction seeing as the crimes image was very similar.

no, I'm "harping" on this bc I'm really not seeing anything but the style and the boot but that's just me:laughga: 

Inferno
5 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

no, I'm "harping" on this bc I'm really not seeing anything but the style and the boot but that's just me:laughga: 

The style and the emphasis on the sole of their shoes is what makes the whole photo though...lol like that's all that's in the photo it's a very specific angle, so the only other thing is that one is lady gaga and the other is grimes. It's like place one instead of the other and it's still the same photo, just different women in different clothing.

lost in limbo
Just now, Inferno said:

The style and the boot is the whole photo though...lol like that's all that's in the photo so the only other thing is that one is lady gaga and the other is grimes

Gaga and Grimes masquerading as boots, their talent ugh

when I say style, I mean the way the picture was framed and taken, which I get is more the "aesthetic", and again, it's the same photographer so like

idk I'm just...really not seeing what you mean so this is essentially a pointless discussion :laughga: 

Inferno
7 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

Gaga and Grimes masquerading as boots, their talent ugh

when I say style, I mean the way the picture was framed and taken, which I get is more the "aesthetic", and again, it's the same photographer so like

idk I'm just...really not seeing what you mean so this is essentially a pointless discussion :laughga: 

His photoshoot with her was his creative direction, framing her how he wanted to see her. It was an experiment for them to see his vision. He even reused a photos style for another artist. So this theory that this photoshoot was like her brainchild representative of Enigma (beyond the whole general shape shifting concept) to me doesn't sound right. Because she most likely would've said "my concept is shape shifting" and then he came up with the whole shoot. Whereas, enigma (even if he lent his creativity) is so blatantly from the mind of gaga in tone and visual style.  To me this theory is just the fanbase trying to shift blame for something they don't seem too fond of.

lost in limbo

His photoshoot with her was his creative direction, framing her how he wanted to see her. It was an experiment for them to see his vision. He even reused a photos style for another artist. So this theory that this photoshoot was like her brainchild representative of Enigma (beyond the whole general shape shifting concept) to me doesn't sound right. Because she most likely would've said "my concept is shape shifting" and then he came up with the whole shoot. Whereas, enigma (even if he lent his creativity) is so blatantly from the mind of gaga in tone and visual style.  To me this theory is just the fanbase trying to shift blame for something they don't seem too fond of.

honestly? I don't care. I have better things to worry about than what if this theory is true or not bc really it's just more and more gratuitous bitching :laughga: 

Inferno
5 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

honestly? I don't care. I have better things to worry about than what if this theory is true or not bc really it's just more and more gratuitous bitching :laughga: 

Honestly didn't even think my comment would arouse any response at all. I wasn't even interested in the topic until I realized no one had noted how he used his own particular aesthetic in this photoshoot for grimes which kind of invalidates this whole theory

On 9/2/2019 at 9:41 AM, DelusionalGaga said:

This is all so bizarre. How is it a beautiful collaboration? 

EDd6NqBVAAEFIqC?format=jpg&name=small

At least now we know who came up with this lame as$ storyline for Enigma. 

He kinda has an ego and it's a "beautiful collaboration" cause he clearly got a ton of money to just do whatever he wanted. And it showed...

Archived