Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

#14 | Young and Beautiful

tumblr_mmkorlbnmt1qfu2deo1_500.gif

AVERAGE: 7,33

HIGHEST SCORE: 9 from @Lanadelduck, @FfFfFfFF, @Sneaky @LazyTurtle

LOWEST SCORE: 3 from @CatelynnMarie

COMMENTS

@Suspiria She looks amazing in this. But I will never forgive her for not releasing the lavish video with the crystal ball and gold lipstick 

@Miichael Gorgeous and classic.

@NNES I think this is kinda boring sorrynotsorry.mp3

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch

I thought you meant Summertime Sadness, 'cause I can't remember when I heard Young and Beautiful on the radio last time. :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#14 | Young and Beautiful

tumblr_mmkorlbnmt1qfu2deo1_500.gif

AVERAGE: 7,33

HIGHEST SCORE: 9 from @Lanadelduck, @FfFfFfFF, @Sneaky @LazyTurtle

LOWEST SCORE: 3 from @CatelynnMarie

COMMENTS

@Suspiria She looks amazing in this. But I will never forgive her for not releasing the lavish video with the crystal ball and gold lipstick 

@Miichael Gorgeous and classic.

@NNES I think this is kinda boring sorrynotsorry.mp3

I don't like the song either sorrynotsorry.mp3

FfFfFfFF

#13 | Blue Jeans

giphy.gifgiphy+%25282%2529.gif

AVERAGE: 7,66

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 from @Phoebe Buffay

LOWEST SCORE: 4 from @CatelynnMarie

COMMENTS

@Suspiria So beautiful, just peak Lana. Elegant and sophisticated, 50s fantasy. However I have to deduct a point for that totally unnecessary fake reflection in the water intro, it's so obviously digital and not very well done

@Sneaky Oliver The black and white imagery with the glimmery waves from the pool makes it all so beautiful. I love how it represents the dangers of being in love as crocodiles. It adds a grotesque touch to it. Lana looks amazingly beautiful, sultry and melancholic at the same time. The drowning at the end was the perfect way to finish it, once the track talks about consciously choosing to get involved with someone who’s dangerous.

@Miichael I adore the simplicity of this video, the poolside imagery, the palm trees, glistening water. So well produced and fits the song so well in my opinion.

@LazyTurtleLana is so damn sexy in this black and white video, so enjoyable to watch

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, LazyTurtle said:

I thought you meant Summertime Sadness, 'cause I can't remember when I heard Young and Beautiful on the radio last time. :ladyhaha:

Idk about other countries but in Romania really is well known.

Bubblegum Bitch

Idk about other countries but in Romania really is well known.

Oh, seems like here in Ukraine radio prefer Summertime Sadness remix. :selena:

FfFfFfFF

#12 | West Coast

source+%25281%2529.gifsource.gifrs_500x211-140507104626-westcoast3.gif

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 from @Anveeroy and  @Lanadelduck

LOWEST SCORE: 1 from @Phoebe Buffay

COMMENTS

@Suspiria Mostly great. But that fire that just randomly appears superimposed over her... a choice.

@Sneaky Oliver I get a lot of voyeurism vibes from this video. It’s all about glimpsing Lana’s private moments with her lover(s). I remember reading many theories about it: my favorite is about how the young and old men are actually the same person. If that’s true then we have such a cool movie script here! I wish we had more scenes – like those from the album trailer.

@MiichaelReminds me of the Blue Jeans music video with the black and white and the simplicity. The scenes of her dancing in the fire are gorgeous.

@LazyTurtle Lana's black and white videos are so good, and I like it!

#12 | West Coast

source+%25281%2529.gifsource.gifrs_500x211-140507104626-westcoast3.gif

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 from @Anveeroy and  @Lanadelduck

LOWEST SCORE: 1 from @Phoebe Buffay

COMMENTS

@Suspiria Mostly great. But that fire that just randomly appears superimposed over her... a choice.

@Sneaky Oliver I get a lot of voyeurism vibes from this video. It’s all about glimpsing Lana’s private moments with her lover(s). I remember reading many theories about it: my favorite is about how the young and old men are actually the same person. If that’s true then we have such a cool movie script here! I wish we had more scenes – like those from the album trailer.

@MiichaelReminds me of the Blue Jeans music video with the black and white and the simplicity. The scenes of her dancing in the fire are gorgeous.

@LazyTurtle Lana's black and white videos are so good, and I like it!

1 minute ago, Varys said:

Well I can agree with the ranking so far  :vegas:

nvm 

source.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived