question

This hairstyle for LG6?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

A red-haired ponytail? Absolutely! But not for LG6. Maybe LG7 or LG8. She can’t use up every cool idea that comes her way instantly, otherwise she’s not gonna have any left for future projects!

MaryJaneHolland

Yes, ponytails and pigtails are a must, maybe even space buns depending on the album's aesthetic :lana:

TimisaMonster

I'm loving this Rose Bit*h vibe 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

it is really nice tbh and the fan who drew this did a great job! I just wonder if Freddy can execute the idea without making it look like a Party City Halloween wig :awkney:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, dit said:

it is really nice tbh and the fan who drew this did a great job! I just wonder if Freddy can execute the idea without making it look like a Party City Halloween wig :awkney:

Oh heres the tea :awkney:

smitherz
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yes, ponytails and pigtails are a must, maybe even space buns depending on the album's aesthetic :lana:

yes pigtails yes taste 

gagzus
1 hour ago, dit said:

He can if he goes for copper/auburn more than red and if he does it with bangs like in the illustration then it won’t be hard for her lace to be hidden. He does good with her wigs/hair 99% of the time

Archived