💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga: "Italian gravy"

The Z

Featured Posts

MrHappy

You guys always waiting for a music news, but that account her personel account too, its so normal that she is sharing her personal life, and maybe "maybe" she's completed her new album and she takes time before publishing, 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

This is my exact reaction when i see an instagram notification from her every time I wake up: :interestinga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ModernEcstasy
2 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

What on earth about this picture indicates she's no longer talented and dedicated? :rip:

She's just sharing a slice of life picture. She's clearly working on an album. I'm sure she has the ability to do both at the same time.

What I mean, is that there was a time that I used to be excited by the notifications whenever she posted on social media. 
Now, I literally roll my eyes whenever it pops up. Because I know it’s gonna be sh*t like this. 

Right now, she’s just boring. I no longer care about the things she’s doing. The complete opposite of how she used to be. 
(This is my opinion)

mariomania1234
8 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

What I mean, is that there was a time that I used to be excited by the notifications whenever she posted on social media. 
Now, I literally roll my eyes whenever it pops up. Because I know it’s gonna be sh*t like this. 

Right now, she’s just boring. I no longer care about the things she’s doing. The complete opposite of how she used to be. 
(This is my opinion)

Fair enough.  I guess I'm just perplexed at what some fans want. She gets criticized for being completely silent, also for posting photos of her in the studio (she is then accused of teasing), and now gets called boring for posting photos of her daily life like literally most human beings on the planet use Instagram for. 

She can't win with this fanbase sometimes.

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

(This is my opinion)

I know, i’m bored by these posts too but she’s just living her life and doing what she loves. She’s a person too, she’s allowed to post things about her life that are not necessarily interesting. No one would blame you if you were to post the same things

ModernEcstasy
6 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Fair enough.  I guess I'm just perplexed at what some fans want. She gets criticized for being completely silent, also for posting photos of her in the studio (she is then accused of teasing), and now gets called boring for posting photos of her daily life like literally most human beings on the planet use Instagram for. 

She can't win with this fanbase sometimes.

I understand that!

But do you not agree that the teasing posts over the last year (probably longer) have been unnecessary?

Im just tired of it. If the “teasing” was non-existent, I don’t think I would be so worked up over everything. 

ModernEcstasy
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I know, i’m bored by these posts too but she’s just living her life and doing what she loves. She’s a person too, she’s allowed to post things about her life that are not necessarily interesting. No one would blame you if you were to post the same things

This is true, but I think it’s the fact that she has teased for so long and it’s p*ssing me off now. 
like, why tweet “f” and then completely ignore it and carry on posting pictures of her cooking?

The Eli pics last year were the same. Just like all of the constant studio pics and random emojis/quotes. 

Lemondeduerl
10 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

like, why tweet “f” and then completely ignore it and carry on posting pictures of her cooking?

I guess she tweeted that by mistake and she was too lazy to delete it :laughga:

:)

Magneto
3 hours ago, ThunderSwallow said:

I’ve said she could have selling roasted chickens from her farm which will be much more iconic. 

FixedT

Free my mind

LGMonster95

She actually seems like she has good cooking skills by the looks of her food, I'm impressed (can we be nice with her too? It's not like her album will come closer if people fights every single time when she posts things about her life, she's working on it too)

MessyTop
56 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

(This is my opinion)

I agree, this is the woman that reinvented the power of social media.  How did we end up with her tragic social media in 2019? I don’t get it. 

Archived