• Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SeashellGangsta said:

italy pride month!! lady gaga is mario and madonna is luigi 

ava max is wario :ladyhaha:

ice heard one side from above

Vitleysingur
11 minutes ago, spasmodiccookie said:

The Italian dishes era we’ve been going through reminds me of that period in 2015 when she would keep posting about the vegetables she grew in her garden while we were hungry for info on LG5

Little monsters are serving naughty kiddos refusing to eat anything at dinner table realness

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Lilmonzter

She is just being very coy! And it'll be a surprise drop! I have grrensight I see things:teehee:

Sing C'est la vie 

ltlmnstr

Fun Fact: This recipe was on GMA but the link is now dead and it is not included in the Joanne Trattoria cookbook.

Lady Gaga’s Sweet Fennel Pasta With Whole Wheat Spaghetti

Ingredients

15 fresh pomodoro tomatoes, cut in half
sea salt to taste
fresh ground pepper to taste
1 bunch of fresh baby fennel, torn by hand
1 star anise
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 bunch of fresh basil
1 branch of fresh thyme
2 cloves of peeled fresh garlic

Cooking Directions

Sear tomatoes in cast-iron porcelain Dutch Oven.
Allow tomatoes to sear and stew.
Cook down till juices reduce, mash with potato masher.
Tear baby fennel into pieces stir in, add star anise, and simmer for 1 hour.

Make well in tomato sauce; pour olive oil in well, tear fresh basil, fresh thyme, bruise garlic cloves in well, and allow to macerate.
Allow flavors to marry.

Cook whole wheat spaghetti to al dente, stir in olive oil herb bath, and toss into sauce.
Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.

Serve with grated cheese.

HoneyB

Lady Gaga: omg ugh Italian food is the best! Did you know I’m Italian? I’m so proud to be an Italian find someone who can do both am I right? Ugh Italian tingz!

Cashier: ma’m this is a Wendys-

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

seashellplay

Alessia Mingozzi, lives in Italy

Answered Feb 19

Hi, I’m Italian born and raised and still live in Italy. I love lady Gaga and I’d love to say she’s italian like me but I don’t really think so. First of all, she wasn’t born here but that doesn’t really matter sometimes, what matter is that she only has relatives with Italian descendants and it’s not enough to consider yourself Italian. Plus I seriously think that in order to be accepted “from us” as Italian, a person needs to understand the culture ecc. and I don’t think she really knows it. She never lived here or knows the language (which is a big part of our culture) and one time she said that she heated pasta in a pan like she was an Italian chef and I wanted to laugh but I still love her ahahahha. What I’m trying to say is that if the roles were reversed I would never consider myself an American just because I can say a few words (with the wrong accent) and because my great-great grandmother was vaguely American. Let me know what you think please

1.9k views

Upvote

TimisaMonster

Franch Toast

Italian Gravy 

I think she is leaking new makeup names...

Her Italian collection will come out before LG6...

THIS IS SOOOOO SAD...IM BORED...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived