💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

my LG6 (and LDR7) fanmade covers

ice bear

Featured Posts

hey, you're probably getting tired of my threads but i literally don't have anything on schedule until october so...

i spent the afternoon doing these (minimal) album cover edits

ddfbw1y-471d6b58-fa82-4d71-9b14-0f9a49c7

Is hard to make a fan work of something you don't even know the title of yet, but i think the self titled era is something very possible.  i was going to make a more elaborate edit, i really wanted a cover with green colors cause Gaga's discography is a sea of Pink, Blue and Black, but oh well, guess i'm not changing the pattern:huntyga:. i first intended to put one letter over each picture, but this way it reminded me of so many pop things (magazines circa 2009, Andy Warhol's Diptyshes,  and cher and xtina's burlesque for example) that i decided to keep it like that. 4 photos can represent 4 previous eras (if TF+TFM=1 era) 

and i forgot to use some anti-alias on the 5 lines...

ddfbvg7-7f6eaa83-4102-4938-8c36-896a9180

yeah NFR just came out the other day and i'm already thirsting over WHF, it's just a minimalistic edit of a photo of her i thought was album cover-worthy. i wanted to make the color scheme go from red to yellow and white, like flames, but since i can only use a cellphone for now, layers wouldn't blend quite well. If i'm right and White Hot Forever is a more political album, i guess her outfit in here matches the theme

not much but wanted to share, if you'd like to use them for personal purposes, feel free:hug:

ice heard one side from above

lost in limbo

I really love this! Is it okay if I save it to my computer for future use? Might use the White Hot Forever cover on my iTunes for any possible leaks/snippets she gives us lol

That is, whenever that will be :ladyhaha: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

1 minute ago, lost in limbo said:

I really love this! Is it okay if I save it to my computer for future use? Might use the White Hot Forever cover on my iTunes for any possible leaks/snippets she gives us lol

That is, whenever that will be :ladyhaha: 

sure ^^

Sneaky Oliver
15 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

If i'm right and White Hot Forever is a more political album

why? i thought it was about something like being young, wild, crazy forever

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

why? i thought it was about something like being young, wild, crazy forever

just my personal theory that she's talking about climate changes, like, with global warming the planet will be white hot forever... she was in a political mood recently for looking for america so i connected these dots :sweat:

Archived