💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga reaches 37M followers on Instagram

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Patrick Garcia
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Imagine if 1/6 of them buy a copy of LG6.

DzmgQXaUwAAx943.jpg

If Gaga reaches 37 million listeners per month on Spotify during LG6 era, we'll have a better era comercially wise than ASIB era. She reached almost 33 million listeners per month in late 2018. Let's hope.

Luna Lovegood
9 hours ago, scarlxrd said:

Beyoncé, Rihanna, Katy, and Taylor have more followers than Gaga and by a mile:huntyga:

This is what irks me. Like Gaga's following count and likes  doesnt compliment each other imo. She has an average 1.2 Million likes on each post with some garnering 2m to 3m likes while her other peers with 80M followers barely crack 500K likes per post. It's like Instagram is sabotaging her or something. I wanna use the "Gaga joined instagram late in the game" card but she has been on Instagram since 2014. Something is not right with her following count tbh. I feel like she should've at least 60M  followers realistically speaking.

luna’s advocate

ydnmnme

Queen! Invented Instagram :tony:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

A Hybrid
16 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

Or even more!:firega:

I’m sorry I laughed bc the person said “at least” so your comment is just repeating what they said with “or” :ladyhaha:

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid
17 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

She got 37 million reasons to release Joanne 2.0 now. :awesome:

Yassss! :rockstar:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Lilmonzter
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

I’m sorry I laughed bc the person said “at least” so your comment is just repeating what they said with “or” :ladyhaha:

:fail:

🤣🤣🤣

Sing C'est la vie 

Franch Toast

It's probably either the Russians, or people who think LG runs a cooking blog. 

She/Her/Hers

15 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

This is what irks me. Like Gaga's following count and likes  doesnt compliment each other imo. She has an average 1.2 Million likes on each post with some garnering 2m to 3m likes while her other peers with 80M followers barely crack 500K likes per post. It's like Instagram is sabotaging her or something. I wanna use the "Gaga joined instagram late in the game" card but she has been on Instagram since 2014. Something is not right with her following count tbh. I feel like she should've at least 60M  followers realistically speaking.

Social networks don't work by numbers of followers. You need to engage them. The highest the ratio the better. If gaga gets more likes from her followers it means that she is more valuable marketing wise. 

100 million but only 200k likes

Vs

37 million but 1million likes

The same happens with tv ratings. You can get the highest rating but get the worst demographics. It's worthless. 

This also proved to be true when you see that Gaga still sells well in the physical market. 

Archived