💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

People Attending The Cure Concert Said Gaga Is Rude?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

So, I was at reddit, and there was new popular Gaga thread that reaches home page. And lurking on it, I come upon this reply:

IMG-l7kwc.jpg

And we all know for her insta story feeds now that Gaga was indeed at The Cure concert and was seemed enjoying herself there. So did we just get legit another perspective from another show attendee? :oprah:

And what do you think if this were true?

The thread in question below:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They didn't said she was rude, just that her team wasn't tall enough and that she was drunk & high :heat: Basically, he/she lost respect for her because she's like everybody else who just wants to have fun from time to time:vegas:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Her security team can block my aisle anytime.

2aa5954b051888285a652766476f04ef.jpg

8dca5758255e6c4f41cb6f9eeafce6c2.jpg

05-lady-gaga-hottest-body-guards.jpg

:poot:

You: Choke me, Zaddy!

Them:

source.gif

:poot:

RAMROD
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She basically didn't do anything though, just had a good time. She wasn't rude to anyone.

mte. But maybe this person saw it differently :diane:

Well I was happy for her when I saw the video, but now I'm a lil worried for her. Throwing things at her head tho? Really?

It does sound like her :laughga: too bad other people might not have enjoyed her presence. Artists don't often get to do 'fun' and free things I guess, so when they do, they go all out and stop caring about the rest.

Interlude

Slightly off topic but I hate seeing that facebook group in viral posts and media. The header is taken from a scan we got later and it just looks like some bored stans made it :emma: 

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived