šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

People Attending The Cure Concert Said Gaga Is Rude?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamonster

Doesn't sound to me like this person is even trying to say she was rude, just annoying to this person and apparently other people.Ā 

You just defend her cuz she's Gaga but if some celeb came into the same concert us poor mortals go to and did a cringy scene you'd be like uhhh okay? She still had fun so who caresĀ :ohwell:

25 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

oh honey if you think cancer is caught by cigarretes only and not the poluted air you breath daily you are such a hypocrite:reductive:Ā 

Why calling me hypocrite here? Are you pressed? Is this thread about air pollution?Ā 

bloody g

I don't believe it

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

Regina George

Not people commenting: FAKE NEWSĀ 

when Gaga herself confirmed she was there by posting that instagram story and this was clearly posted before.Ā :awkney:

Also why did he loseĀ respect for her? Because people were throwing stuff at her?Ā :saladga:Ā Itā€™s not her fault and her security team had to do what they get payed for. Also it looked like there was a lot of free space in front of her and around her.Ā 

ApplauseftAdele

Someone in the thread also said this :

Ā 

I knew her. She was popular. People would kid around with her because she took herself very seriously with the weird music persona so it was easy to poke fun. Theyā€™re was maybe one or two girls she didnā€™t get along with who gave her ****, but that was it. She wasnā€™t depressed, she wasnā€™t bullied, this is not true.Ā 

These ā€œLady Gaga was bulliedā€ stories that are always in media have always annoyed me. They are ridiculously over the top. She was one of the most popular/liked girl in her school.

:oprah:

Borislshere
5 hours ago, Gam said:

WHO THREW STUFF AT HER

mad the rock GIF

Thatā€™s what I want to knowĀ :laughga:

And somehowĀ sheĀ was the rude one? Makes no sense.Ā 

Sanne Godijn
9 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Ā 

I knew her. She was popular. People would kid around with her because she took herself very seriously with the weird music persona so it was easy to poke fun. Theyā€™re was maybe one or two girls she didnā€™t get along with who gave her ****, but that was it. She wasnā€™t depressed, she wasnā€™t bullied, this is not true.Ā 

These ā€œLady Gaga was bulliedā€ stories that are always in media have always annoyed me. They are ridiculously over the top. She was one of the most popular/liked girl in her school.

Did This person not know thatĀ Being popular doesnt mean you cant get bullied also the poster probably didnt even know there was a hate page on facebook called stefanie will never make it thats like the earliest form of cyberbulliyng this person is obviously a hater

tomdsgn
2 hours ago, yxi said:

So she was chainsmoking... She can't even stop during a concert. Sad.

I mean if itā€™s legal then why not? I got drunk and stoned in the gold circle at aĀ Rihanna show and it was awesome šŸ˜‚

chun li

At first I was very happy to see a Reddit thread about Gaga on the main page, but then reading the comments it made me cringe myself at how the general publicĀ still see her. The more you read it the more sad it getsĀ :vegas:

dynamite
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Not people commenting: FAKE NEWSĀ 

when Gaga herself confirmed she was there by posting that instagram story and this was clearly posted before.Ā :awkney:

Also why did he loseĀ respect for her? Because people were throwing stuff at her?Ā :saladga:Ā Itā€™s not her fault and her security team had to do what they get payed for. Also it looked like there was a lot of free space in front of her and around her.Ā 

Ikr I can't believe she didn't deflect the objects being thrown at her head with her telekenisis. I have no respect for her anymore.Ā :neyde:

elijahfan

When I attended ENIGMA, the middle-aged guy sitting behind me who kept complaining about me standing up and living my best life would probably say I was being rude. Does this make me a rude person? I'll let you be the judge.

2 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Ā 

This isn't the first time I'm reading stuff like this. So what? You never know what's going on in someone's mind. People would probably say I was popularĀ at school, but from my perspective, I just remember being a closeted and overstressed kid who's still getting nightmares about it more than a decade later. Also, if she was indeed a popular girl, this doesn't take anything away from how committed she is to her message today, it doesn't make it any less valid, so I don't really know what people are trying to prove here.

Theres also another girl that went that said she was super cute and seemed like an awesome person to be friends with. It's about perspective.Ā 

Archived