💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

People Attending The Cure Concert Said Gaga Is Rude?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Sounds like this person was more focused on Gaga than the actual concert :oops:

Who can blame them though :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomdsgn

She’s allowed to get drunk and stupid and messy, and if anything I love the fact she feels comfortable enough to just go be herself like that. 

Her security team was blocking the aisles

The venue wouldn’t let this happen if it wasn’t safe to do so or they were actually causing an obstruction, I’m sure they were in communication with the venue 

and a lot of visibility.

If they’re blocking visibility it’s because they’re tall and that has nothing to do with them being “her security”. They can’t help being tall. 

What an absolute Ahole that poster is. I hope they had a terrible night. 

AdmistTheLight
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

They posted it on Instagram too

AD1-F9-CBD-A795-4-DA5-8-F96-E42-B3-E4481

Base on this, they are just basically bullsh*tting. Pictures show she is in the back, the ground is flat, no level, no seat how the hell you gonna be blocked standing up at an outdoor concert? They even bother to copy and paste this on instagram too.

Just a regular hater, and i'm pissed at myself for taking the time to analyse this:bradley:

Liberaté mi amor

I’m not saying he is lying, but I could write that after seeing her Instagram story and actually be thousands of miles away!

RahrahWitch

Gets stuff thrown at her and just continues to have a good time? sounds like the opposite of rude to me....

ydnmnme
21 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Base on this, they are just basically bullsh*tting. Pictures show she is in the back, the ground is flat, no level, no seat how the hell you gonna be blocked standing up at an outdoor concert? They even bother to copy and paste this on instagram too.

Just a regular hater, and i'm pissed at myself for taking the time to analyse this:bradley:

Exactly... this person has 0 posts, 0 followers and is here making up sh*t about Gaga

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

Schwerk

She's standing in front of a tech stage, how is she blocking anyone? And I love her Elaine dance, it's cute AF and very liberating, how would it make you respect her less? It's not like she can't kill a choreo on stage if she wants to. I hate it when people criticize dancing at concerts, mind your own business, let people relax and move to the music the way they want.

Wish she quit smoking too, but heck, the girl can smoke and drink at a show, it's not illegal, let her have some fun. People like this need to realise she would be in the crowd if she could, but sadly she needs security for everyday activities like this.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

nodandsmile

If things were being thrown at her, her security would have done something, get her out of there or summ and we would know. This just sounds made up by a bitter individual + the exact same comment made on another site??? LOL

Woolfsmck
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So, I was at reddit, and there was new popular Gaga thread that reaches home page. And lurking on it, I come upon this reply:

IMG-l7kwc.jpg

And we all know for her insta story feeds now that Gaga was indeed at The Cure concert and was seemed enjoying herself there. So did we just get legit another perspective from another show attendee? :oprah:

And what do you think if this were true?

The thread in question below:

Security has to create a buffer space.

People throwing things?

They're horrible.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

JustHMLover
2 hours ago, Kattys said:

Sorry that I don’t want to get cancer just because some drunk-asses can’t handle two hours concert without a smoke :madge:

oh honey if you think cancer is caught by cigarretes only and not the poluted air you breath daily you are such a hypocrite:reductive: 

Probably is true but exaggerated. Like her dancing was not like Elaine, something may have been thrown but not necessarily at her, she was drinking like anyone else, etc

The smoking sucks. Let's hope she isn't recording any album then.

Woolfsmck
7 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

only trash people can judge the others while they having fun:reductive:

Ignorant people judge

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
3 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Probably is true but exaggerated. Like her dancing was not like Elaine, something may have been thrown but not necessarily at her, she was drinking like anyone else, etc

The smoking sucks. Let's hope she isn't recording any album then.

I'm with you..  smoking isn't good for her voice or health...đŸ€ŁđŸ€§đŸ€§đŸ€§

Archived