šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

People Attending The Cure Concert Said Gaga Is Rude?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Nah, y'all need to learn to leave people alone unless it's an obvious flat out lie (Gaga kicked a puppy type of sh*t) or something truly heinous. The user already looks petty enough for getting annoyed at someone for dancing.

Ā just playing. The poot emphasize that. Unless you're new and don't get how things works here. It's Sunday evening. :diane:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

Smoking? Drinking? *shudders* DANCING?!!

I didnā€™t realize we were all living in f*ckin Footloose.

ā€”ā€”ā€”

This person was probably at the concert but is clearly embellishing. Also is this theirĀ first concert in Los Angeles? Anytime there is a huge celeb attending - there are a few extra event security in the aisles. Itā€™s not her personal security - and itā€™s par for the course.

I hate people.Ā 

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ā just playing. The poot emphasize that. Unless you're new and don't get how things works here. It's Sunday evening. :diane:

I'm a bit drunk, tbh....not my sharpest :)

IAmNotHere1997

I hope she didn't got hurt, upset or anything. She seemed having fun, and that's all that matters.

"She was drinking and smoking nonstop"...at a concert? How dare she? What an awful human being.
Jesus, has this man ever been to a concert before?

ladylinners

Just a question because in Sweden we have strict smoking laws. In Sweden itĀ would be illegal to smoke at a concert outside the designated smoking areas. Is it legal to smoke at concerts in the US?Ā 

Xoxo Adriana

every artist has their "rude" moments, according to obnoxious people. They expect her to be alone with no security, behaving well while all the other fans of this artist go ham. Let her be a fan for crying out loud:icega:

OpenHeartedMonster

Drinking, smoking and dancing is rude? ugh where is this world goingĀ 

2 minutes ago, ladylinners said:

Just a question because in Sweden we have strict smoking laws. In Sweden itĀ would be illegal to smoke at a concert outside the designated smoking areas. Is it legal to smoke at concerts in the US?Ā 

I was thinking the same tho

Pamelaisley
8 minutes ago, ladylinners said:

It was a festival so it was outsideĀ ;)

the moon lights her way šŸŒ–šŸ¦‡

whocares

I just want to know who was throwing sh*tĀ at her? ā€˜Cause I can get gangsta real quick for my girl.

bad girls club television GIF
Ā 

LilyLark
39 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Drinking, smoking and dancing is rude? ugh where is this world goingĀ 

I was thinking the same tho

Not sure which theater they are at, but the photos show an outdoor venue. Most of the outdoor venues (sometimes it depends on the event, like certain events allow smoking and some don't even if they are at the same venue) still allow smoking in certain areas and since it looks like she was pretty much in the back, it wouldn't surprise me if she was in a smoking area. Vape/e-cigarette rules used to be more lax, too.

Frankly, I do find it annoying that people vape everywhere but it is allowed. Considering the reddit person sounds like they already found Gaga annoying, if she was smoking in a non-smoking area they probably would have mentioned that...but they didn't.

It's also possible it's not allowed and Gaga didn't knowā€”my friend vapes and a place recently banned it and he had no clue until someone told him. Or she did know.

LOL now I've overanalyzed something very minorā€”I will stop now :).

ladylinners
3 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

It was a festival so it was outsideĀ ;)

So it's legal to smoke if it's outside? Just asking because that is still illegal in Sweden. Even if it's outside you cannot smoke outside the designated smoking areas (which would be away from the concert and inĀ a random corner somewhere off from people).Ā 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Not sure which theater they are at, but the photos show an outdoor venue.Ā 

It is at Rosebowl šŸ˜„šŸ‘Œ

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived