Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

People Attending The Cure Concert Said Gaga Is Rude?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

Sinse when is a relaible source ?

Huh? The person attended the same show Gaga did is not reliable? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Im sorry i meant sinse when is reddit a relaible source also i that ladygaganow posted a picture and i didnt see amy security just her and dan

LGMonster95

I'm f*cking sure if people were throwing things at her then her security would have done something about it. Don't believe everyone on the internet....

Helxig

They're angry because she was smoking, drinking and dancing at a rock show?

I can understand her security being tall and blocking people's view but also... tall people attend concerts and block people's views...

But also LMAO at their reference for her dancing OMG :ladyhaha:  I can definitely see it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FfFfFfFF

Live footage from the concert:

tumblr_lkwg4be6Sr1qf8433o1_500.gif

But yeah, how can they say they were throwing things at her while she was being surrounded by security? And then nothing happened? :oprah: It's sketchy.

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Miracle said:

The point is lost when you mention they were throwing bricks at her.

:diane: hopefully it's not bricks

Sanne Godijn
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

They're angry because she was smoking, drinking and dancing at a rock show?

I can understand her security being tall and blocking people's view but also... tall people attend concerts and block people's views...

But also LMAO at their reference for her dancing OMG :ladyhaha:  I can definitely see it

Yah and in the videos on her instagram it looked like she was standing in the back so how was blocking anyones view

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Yah and in the videos on her instagram it looked like she was standing in the back so how was blocking anyones view

Let's come at this Reddit user :poot:

Helxig
8 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Just some douchebag hating her because she's 'Lady Gaga' lol. I've known people like that who are suuuuper bitter at other people having fun, and would have the whole attitude of "ugh look at her, thinking she's all that because she's lAdY gAgA" and let it ruin their night, even though she's just at the back having fun.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LilyLark
39 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Because people can make up any old sh*t or have a different opinion on how something went down? Because they might not have even been at the concert and maybe just saw on twitter that she was there and decided to randomly make up a lie? People lie about the strangest things—especially ones who like to do "stan" wars. Because it's literally one person?

I remember a few years ago Ariana got dragged as "rude" because she didn't want to sign autographs when people would try to interrupt her dinner, etc. It's all down to perspective—I think Ariana, in that case, was completely in the right.

In this case, it sounds like Gaga didn't do anything wrong if  they are telling the truth. They didn't accuse her of screaming over the lyrics or vomiting or cussing people out. She...drank, danced, and smoked at a concert like 99% of the people. I could see her security potentially being kind of irritating, but it doesn't even sound like they asked if they could move slightly to stop blocking an aisle. My guess is this person already found Gaga annoying and thought she was a show boat and so just let themselves be annoyed over nothing.

Edited: And as pointed out, might not have even been her security but security from the venue.

SwissMonster

Lmao, if they really threw things on her (what I doubt), why do people wonder they block her and that she seems rude :laughga:

This guy just wants some kinda attention. Why didnt he film it then? :trollga:

Case closedT

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Let's come at this Reddit user :poot:

Nah, y'all need to learn to leave people alone unless it's an obvious flat out lie (Gaga kicked a puppy type of sh*t) or something truly heinous. The user already looks petty enough for getting annoyed at someone for dancing.

Archived