life

Lady Gaga having fun at The Cure concert

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Look at this disrespectful bitch dancing like Elaine Benes, chain smoking and drinking, with her security blocking all the aisles and everyone's view of the show, ruining the night for everyone :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Vitleysingur
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Look at this disrespectful bitch dancing like Elaine Benes, chain smoking and drinking, with her security blocking all the aisles and everyone's view of the show, ruining the night for everyone :laughga: 

LOCK HA UP!

Her criminal intent is in the booklet of LG6.

EXPOSE HA TO THE GP!

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

LilyLark
44 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

LOL that crowd looks dead as f*ck—like they are at a funeral instead of a concert. Do they think they are too cool to dance? Kind of reminds me of when I was at Coachella years ago and only a handful of us were dancing at the main stage...or this year during the live stream when the crowd barely moved except for a few while Janelle played :(.

Maybe it's just a weird angle/view or a moment out of context, but now I get why that person was b*tching about Gaga's dancing being showy considering the rest are standing like statues (I still think Gaga was in the right...there's rarely a wrong time to dance at a concert).

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, mariariot said:

The Cure and Pixies together omg :messga:

Wonder if she also sees them and Deftones performing? :flutter:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig
15 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

LOL that crowd looks dead as f*ck—like they are at a funeral instead of a concert. Do they think they are too cool to dance? Kind of reminds me of when I was at Coachella years ago and only a handful of us were dancing at the main stage...or this year during the live stream when the crowd barely moved except for a few while Janelle played :(.

Maybe it's just a weird angle/view or a moment out of context, but now I get why that person was b*tching about Gaga's dancing being showy considering the rest are standing like statues (I still think Gaga was in the right...there's rarely a wrong time to dance at a concert).

Also (and I literally just thought of this) Gaga as a performer herself knows better than anyone how an audience should act at a concert. Her dancing and getting into the music is exactly what the performer wants from the ccrowd.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Also (and I literally just thought of this) Gaga as a performer herself knows better than anyone how an audience should act at a concert. Her dancing and getting into the music is exactly what the performer wants from the ccrowd.

Yep. Unless it's a classical music concert or like...some low key folk music...most performers don't want the audience to stand still. Janelle Monae's talked about having to deal with a dead audience before and trying to get them to loosen up.

Hopefully more people were moving and they had a more live audience for most of the show...this is just a snippet, after all.

And unlike most of the uptight audience members she could go up on that stage and sing and play alongside the band easily!

Archived